Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=5681
5681, (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 9 16:45:11 2002

3 o''clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Frost Giant on the Theran calendar Marcalius perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:223
PK Ratio:55% (closer to 100% is better)

5682, RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Taelen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always fun, I enjoyed your character a lot. Also, if you don't mind me asking, where do you live? I noticed the Carolina roadrunner e-mail, and I live in NC myself.
5683, RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by marcalius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I live in Charlotte. I know there quite a few people living in the
South Carolina/North Carolina area that play cf.
5684, you were fun to fight with
Posted by Tylinn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always thought our fights were interesting, because it could go either way. If I missed the claw, I was in trouble, if I landed it, could I chase fast enough to not lose you. You were a pretty competent scion I thought, and it's too bad you had to go out this way.

Tylinn
5685, RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry
I had gotten away from my role a little bit, and lost interest after a while. Dullameh the uninduction while was meant actually. Every person I encountered was interesting.

Astein would love to know what I could have done better to get the tattoo, email me at mwike@carolina.rr.com if would will tell me.

Anyone else can email me there was well. Tilaen you were my favorite, but lorak, dugruain, Dullameh, Lorak, and igsoeh really stand out.

Karnavex you are always awesome and love our few talks.

I would love to here criticism, I still struggle at times with things, even though I have been playing cf a long time. Love the game and would never complain.

Marcalious/Shemlak, Bevrolmx, etc
5689, Damn...
Posted by Dugruain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So many farewells this week...

Marc was cool! You thought you were the best damned bard in Thera and you were out to demonstrate that. That meant doing what you wanted when you wanted, even singing where you wanted. Thats where we crossed paths. Least thats the jist of your RP I gathered from our few interactions. You stuck to that, from what I saw.

Well played. G'luck in the future.

Dug

"And you're next. Music lover." D.H., Tombstone *snicker Marc*
5690, RE: Damn...
I so love that movie and have seen it like 1000 times. I wanted to us that line, but rp wise just couldnt do it. My guy followed a sphere of vanity and everything was about him. I followed astein but never got the tat (had nothing to do with the deletion). You understood him well. He deep down didnt care about the night. He only care about more people to sing to and more glory to him. He was fun for a long time, but his enjoyment faded over the last while.
5688, RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Lorak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, sorry to see you deleted. From what I saw you did pretty good. Those few lil fights on Eastern were fun. Neither of us died but I sure did get you runnin most of them. After a couple of them Drengal came and tried to finish me. (never use a bird against a arcane inless you got a/b/s.....not many attacks and better for dodging attacks not spells) But it was fun Marcalius. Good luck with the next.

Lorak
5686, RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Dullameh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's too bad... You were always fun to have around, and I have a feeling that you're going to miss out on some interesting times. Sorry about the boot, but you seemed to understand my reasoning. Good luck on your next.
5687, RE: (DEL) Marcalius the Grand Master of Artistry
I am sure I wont miss out:) unless it was specific to marc. I totally understood and had to fail you in front of another to show I was truely only concerned with myself.