Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Stroz the Master of the Night
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=56788
56788, (DELETED) [None] Stroz the Master of the Night
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Mar 28 00:29:00 2007

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Stroz perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:thief
Level:37
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:59
56947, Man, you have NO IDEA how pissed I was at myself when you three
Posted by Yver on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
took us out like that. I hadn't even noticed there was a bard. :(

Anyway, if you read this, mind explaining what was up with the speech thing? Something central to your role or just a gimmick?

Seemed like a cool char from what I saw. GLWTN and all that.
56961, RE: Man, you have NO IDEA how pissed I was at myself when you three
Posted by Voronil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Actually, I posted a buncha stuff about his role and whatnot on dioxides. Don't particularly feel like rewriting it here, but if you were still interested you might want to check the char board there. Funny that you say you didn't even notice there was a bard, out of a group of an assassin/thief/bard, the only one you miss is the only one who can't hide? :P
56838, RE: (DELETED) [None] Stroz the Master of the Night
Posted by Seeayna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is to bad, Seeayna is going to miss having you around. Always thought it was wierd how you manage to pop out of nowhere and find me.
56800, Damn you
Posted by Ksathra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ahh hell..I was looking forward traveling with you more. Started off you attacking me and then we are near inseperable there. Kind of funny how we both thought alike in things. And the oneday when you, Sarmantia,and I took out those three warriors was priceless...

It was fun..Thanks for the enjoyment..

K
56820, RE: Damn you
Posted by Voronil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Actually, you were one of more relavent reasons I deleted. Pretty hard to be a lyristeon wannabe follower when one of your best friends is an oath. :P But yeah, it was kind of interesting how we would do like the same exact thing or whatever like at the same exact time. Happened quite a few times, too, as I recall. Always enjoyable running with you, and that fight was quite fun.