Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Desila the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=56778
56778, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Desila the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Mar 27 19:32:37 2007

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Desila perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:89
56781, Goodbyes
Posted by Desila on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well not to many things to say. I enjoyed the character for the most part, but got bored in the long run. I couldn't kill anyone for the life of me, mostly because my only way to lag another player was lash. However, I do say the combination I created as a Defender/Explorer based ranger allowed me to excel in healing. I could recover in no time flat, as well as heal others. Between Poultice, Field Dressing, Herbs, Tend Wounds, and Group Camp, I was a healing machine (for a non-healer/non-druid)! All in all, I enjoyed the players in Battle. You guys rocked! Anyhow, that's that.

Desila

Karithia
56782, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Eled on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey kid. I really liked Deila, wish you would have been around more, but hey, if its boring, can't really blame ya. Good luck with the next.
56797, RE: Goodbyes
To be honest, I get bored with mortal characters pretty quick. I come up with lots of roles and combinations that unfortunely always seem to be weak at pk. While Desila wasn't really weak, it was near impossible for me to finish anyone off simply because I had only lash as my means to prevent others from retreating, and with no maledictions outside of dirt kick (at least from my class skills), there was nothing I can do.
56787, Good Char
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember interviewing you as a mort and being pretty impressed. Good char with a fresh Battle role, and you roleplayed it well to boot. I can imagine why but it's still a pity you got too bored with the uber-defensive, Sabiene-ish role, as I'm sure your ultimate Defender skills and rp were much appreciated. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your next and stuff then!
56798, RE: Good Char
Thanks Yean. I think the combo was really tough with my Defender and Ranger skills. Any fight I did get into and was forced to reteat, I could right back, fully healed and most maledictions gone. It also helped a lot on raiding, as I probably spent most of my time not actually fighting Inners as much as setting up a med center for the other ragers and fixing their bones, healing them, and generally taking care of them.