Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Algrahk the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=56322
56322, (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Algrahk the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Mar 16 06:45:25 2007

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Algrahk perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:137
56433, Was fun for a while, then I hit a wall...
Posted by Treebeard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, so ends Big Alg.

For the first 2/3 or so of his life, he was a blast to play. I had a great time playing a scion cry/flurry warrior as Gondrak, so I wanted to recapture some of that. That first time around I didn't have enough lag, so I went flail over pole this time.

That was one thing I'll never do again. Granted I didn't perfect a few things, but entwine just wasn't reliable enough.

In and of itself, that wasn't enough to doom Big Alg. But somewhere towards the end, I think maybe as a result of the hitroll changes, my flurries abruptly dropped from average of 6 hits, often 7, to an average of 4, more often three. That blew...they were what kept me competitive, I won't lie.

Ah well, on to the good byes.

Scion:
Kanaev...you are just an incredible char. You really know how to be a good (evil) conjurer, and have the rp and knowledge to boot. I'll miss rolling with you...I felt like we could take on almost anyone.

Haratzi, didn't talk to you too much, but you know your ####, keep it up.

Rest of the scions (victoria, sekhurath, zentril, fellsan, etc) keep up the good work. You guys were fun to be around

Empire: Hunsobo, I was Wenariath. I saw you from one side then, and from the other side you were much meaner, but no less deserving of my respect.

Vezrith, that one time when the outlanders jumped me fighting you, yoou know I would've had you :) Good stuff though.

Ragers:
Brinkmun, you're slippery'er than an eel, fun fights.

Vhloug, yeouch, skilled berzerker, always worried when you were around.

Heike..gnomeguy...easily the most frusterating person to fight. Dodging my flurries made me pissed, wish I could've killed you.

Other evils:
Restanen, you really made big alg a blast to run as. You know your #### incredibly well, and you were a great allie to have. I'll miss it.

Ciur, Gnash...was fun tearing stuff up.

Well, I guess thats it. If I forgot you, post something and I'll reply.

Treebeard, formerly Algrahk, Uthenathien, Wenariath, Kharthak, Gondrak, and a whole load of others.
56434, I had feared this would happen
Posted by Restinan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You where awesome ranking up with, you made something I normally consider mind jarringly agonizing actually entertaining, and for that I thank you.
I was kinda dissapointed when you started hanging with scion more in general, less time for Restinan, which was not cool as far as she was concerned. But all good things must come to an end!

Ala Restinan.

Ps
Now I am curious, why didn't you just wear less dam gear and more hit gear? You know damn well you could have asked me and I could have named thirty jillion things that give hitroll.
56436, RE: Was fun for a while, then I hit a wall...
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

>In and of itself, that wasn't enough to doom Big Alg. But
>somewhere towards the end, I think maybe as a result of the
>hitroll changes, my flurries abruptly dropped from average of
>6 hits, often 7, to an average of 4, more often three. That
>blew...they were what kept me competitive, I won't lie.

I can't think of anything that's changed that would change flurry, FWIW.
56520, Might the new armor skills & evade been factors against flurry? NT
Posted by Quixotic Lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
56524, No:
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Evade could dodge a flurry completely, but it couldn't reduce the number of hits in a flurry.
56445, hehe
Posted by Haratzi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, while we didn't talk much we did some good things together I think... And hey, we had a little hell trip. Once you were at hero you were a pretty solid presence and that's goddam great.

Sorry to see you go.
56499, Hrmph
Posted by The Shooloo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't really see this coming. Oh well, one less on team evil. But, you were a favorite of mine on team evil. I absolutly loved the Big Alg thing. Fighting you was always fun... I would just laugh to myself when I'd see you and be like "Come here lovely, let's have a go. Darkness sways" Don't ask me what my crazy mind is thinking while doing that, I'm not even certain myself but, you'd come right over. At least I never had a thief come again.
56516, you were fun to mess with.
Posted by VhloughVang on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish we had some more fights one on one, or at least a few more brushes otherwise. It seems we only tangled when it was skewed one way or the other, sorry for that. Take care, good luck on your next.
56332, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Algrahk the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Waserax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We never fought, or even interacted, but whenever you and Kanaev were online together I lived in constant fear that you would resort to a certain tactic that would almost certainly have resulted in my death. Yay for not doing that.
56336, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Algrahk the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Verakh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*gets out the note paper* And this tactic is? :P
56325, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Algrahk the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Verakh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn you Big Al! I didn't kill you yet :( :p