Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bulanu Thornsprout the Druid of the Glade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55988
55988, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bulanu Thornsprout the Druid of the Glade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 10 19:09:42 2007

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Bulanu perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:155
55990, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bulanu Thornsprout the Druid of the Glade
Posted by Bulanu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, what to say. After playing around with the idea of putting a bit more time into Bulanu, I decided that it wouldn't be the same, so I went ahead with the Delete Button. Had fun, being as this was actually my first attempt at a druid after... a crapload of years playing this game. Druids are one hell of a powerhouse, or they are just meatgrinders. But they are still a blast to play! Little bit of everything, though, I do think I prefer bards over druids in that department. Just for the record, after I got leadership, I think I spent a total of 6 hours, not doing anything but interviews. To those of you who said I was not around enough, I do not think anyone who sought the refuge waited long. I would like to know, from those I did induct, what you thought of the idea of making a great sacrifice to join. Was something I was a little iffy on, but figured it would help sort out some of the people who only wanted power.

Immortals

Innis: I have to say, you are still my favorite immortal of all time. I didn't get the attention I did with Bulanu as I did my last follower, but you were amazing. I tried to preach of the sun when I could, and I did enjoy the little popping ins you did. Thank you at the end for the tattoo.

Amaranthe: I'd like to thank you too also for helping with the leadership at the end and making it an easy end instead. It wasn't much of a shock, but you seemed to be very understanding, and thanks again for letting me have the decision as to why and such.

Lyr: Not sure how much I interacted with you, but my gosh, you have no idea how hard it was for me to bring myself to slay that Minotaur. I had just slain him the last login and between logins, it had not even been 10 minutes. I gave him the chances to leave, but he just stayed there, so I slew him. Thanks for making me choice tough decisions.

Halistanis: I knew you would be the next leader just based upon our conversations and induction, you seemed to have a really good head on your shoulders, and I was amazed at the things that were being posted on the other forum. You did have my vote of confidence though to succeed me after I knew it was time.

Chaisse/Ranger: Thanks for the help with the character and dragging me to hero. I'd still be L46 if you hadn't done that!

Neikolous: Another great character, though I did notice you getting a little whackier towards the end. Keep at it, and keep those thorns out of your butt.

Hunsobo: You know, I swear, I made more mistakes the few times we fought, then any other character, and just that one mistake would mean I was certain to die! Damn that armor of thorns sup and me forgetting it all the time!

Kharg: Another great foe, I think you only did manage to get me once, and I got you once. A true powerhouse from what I saw.

To all the others, I am sorry, drop a note, and if I can recall something, I'll respond.

Bulanu, AKA: Brian S.
56016, Sad to see you go
Posted by Halistanis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really hoped you will get some more time and get back to leadership position.

We didn't have enough interaction obviously due to your RL business and it is a pity. I sensed I could learn a lot from you in game and RP department. But oh well, bad luck. I enjoyed our time together and induction interview though.

Good luck to you, and especially with your RL stuff.