Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectSome general thoughts and goodbyes to Imms.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55962&mesg_id=56027
56027, Some general thoughts and goodbyes to Imms.
Posted by Greddarh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Taelina was my first bard, first villager and first real leader though not all that long :( (I do not count Tirnath Warmaster as real leader :))

Bards are awesome class. I must say they are hard to seal kill and I can not call them "overpower" but I think low int rases and some classes can not do a thing with smart bard.. Don't tell me about permabash :) it *may* work with village bard though I do not remember if I was ever permabashed till the death. Worst nightmare of human village bard.. non-village bard :) and ASSASSINATE! :) Yea, you can avoid assassinate but I am not fun of running all around (Usualy when I play I have few rl matters to care about so I have to AFK from time to time) or sitting at water. Battle leader weapon as it is quite pointless for bards :) there are a lot of more light and cursed weapons you may want to use instead. Donno if I was good or bad leader I just did not have much time :) but I was trying.

Donno how good I was in mixing Eshval and Village. Thanks to everyone who ingored my spellbanes :)

Yean: Just loved you when you mortal and well done with imming. Good luck with writing area I hope you will do it seens village need more active Imms :)

Ysaloerye: Cool imm, cool dwarf rp. I am sad we did not rp much when you were mortal and I played Greddarh, I still have one highlight about you :) # {%1 Ysaloerye %2(Village| mace/WHIP)} now replaces {%1 Ysaloerye %2}. I laughted a lot when you announced who won Rites :)

Kasty: Whenever we met you were busy. Though I was lucky with that :) seens I got easy induct :) Misfortune I could not write poems both for Eshval and Village so I stick with Eshval seens it was giving more depth to my character.

Nep: You did not answer my e-mail :) But I think you saw it seens one thing was changed. Thanks. And you almost never gave comments at my chars! Give me some Nep's love?! :P I hope you do not have hard feelings towards me for sharing IC some info about that area.

To Imm who gave some dreams to me and two other villagers: No I did not want that flute but dream was fun :)

Imm who gave "change sex" to one person: I hate you :) Sitting during 1,5 hour in cabal is not fun at all but I suppose it was really well deserved/roleplayed but character who got it. I had a nice discussion about it with said char.

Eshval: Awesome Imm. The more I rp with you the more I like you (I must say you made me love rp :)). You gave me tons ideas and I think interracting with you gave more depth to my character. I hope you liked my works though I am not all that great in "Engrish" :P .I had a lot of problems with writing because of it. I write quite good in Russian but when I am trying to translate it into English I lose a lot of things because I had to use simple constructions and do not have big english lexicon. Why no imm exp for tattoo? }( Toward the end I had feeling that we just had no idea what to tell eachother :)
But I was always like Ohh Nightborn watching me. Thanks for leader instrument it was my beloved fetish :) Thanks for not giving me hard times with selecting between Court and Village I still do not know what I would do in that situtation.
I am still curious about your last comment on blood questions.. smells like goblin feet and such.. if you remember.

Thanks to all Imms for doing such a great game.