Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Haree the Seeker of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55959
55959, (DELETED) [None] Haree the Seeker of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 10 01:38:10 2007

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Haree perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:93
56051, I learned a lot from you.
Posted by Pugmal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know if you remember me, but you helped me a lot when I was a fledgling fighting in the past. This is my first character and I was just trying to figure everything out and you were alway really patient and nice to me.

Thanks for everything, I will mourn your loss.
55960, Since you are gone. (Question for Imms inside)
Posted by Elf in question on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Did you or did you not kill me when i was link dead? I still think it was you and would like to know.

And even if you didn't why do you think it is okay for a goodie to loot another goodie in te manner and for the reasons you said?

Immortal question: Did any of you witness this event (I prayed about IC vengeance) I have every reason to believe IC and am fairly certain OOC that he killed me when I dropped link while talking to him inorder to attend some OOC stuff.

I mean I wake up sliced up, my gear missing and the felar in the room has some of my previous equipment on.

I was going to kill him if I could. In light of the circumstances, what would have happened to me?

Feel free not to answer if you think it's inappropriate I'm just curious how this would have played out.