Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMallory is dead
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55920
55920, Mallory is dead
Posted by Nivek1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Posting here to make sure I stay gone.

Enjoyable character. Thanks for the game.
55945, Why O Why
Posted by Theroc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why did you do that? I was collecting stuff for you, found few good stuff.
55955, Thanks. nt
55940, Thanks for the IMM comments
I honestly didn't expect to get any. It seems strange that I got more attention from a character I didn't attempt to RP with than ones I put real effort into.

Eshval, thanks for noticing. :)

Olin, thanks for the quest, but walking all over Thera to get stuff just isn't my cup of tea. I acted the same to other mobs that asked for similar things. I am glad that there were others there to help you out.

With regards to "beating ass," all my characters are played "not to lose." I'd rather go 36-3 than 100-25. I'm not the beast that Marcus is.

I had fun. Thanks for the game.
55927, RE: Mallory is dead
Posted by Isabaeux on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am still surprised that I survived when you attacked me in Arkham. I was on 86 hps from fighting a bard in Prosimy and went to the healer and you jacked me right as I was about to heal. Fully binding me saved my life I suppose, it gave me a few ticks to regen and then after you attacked and I fled, you re-initiated with a knife which was SWEET! One trip and I was dead! Always had to keep an eye out when you were about. Well played PK-wise!

What made you want to pull the plug? I hadn't gotten around to repaying the favor!
55939, Still kicking myself for that
I have no idea why I didn't trip. It was stupid and it allowed you to get away.

Good playing with you.