Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYou fuzzy flip-flopper
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55775&mesg_id=56065
56065, You fuzzy flip-flopper
Posted by MENDEcirith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hah. You were quite a bit of fun to talk with. Always very snappy and quick, razor-sharp. I got a real kick after we talked about magic and how you revealed to me that you were a great magician! It was lots of fun to be humoring you as an all-intelligent elf, and then be totally flabbergasted at how you and Tsyda would want to preserve the wicked. It was very fun, and sometimes very difficult as well, to figure out what to do with those white-hot tensions, and trying to be cordial and polite, and try to make myself understood, and still mediate between you all and Enarn. When my goddess is on your side, no less! I wish Baerinika had been there to poke you all with her spear. Would have made things much easier for me: just let her and Enarn take over. :P

Definitely some great fights. For some reason, my adrenaline really started pumping when we fought: I couldn't believe you missed that assassinate when I was sleeping, scourged in Arboria, and then we had our fight on Calandaryl. Lots of fun.

Good work, and I ran around with one of your great chars as a newbie, so I'm very indebted and a big fan. Hope we'll run around on the same side sometime soon.

~ The Sex-Changing Cardinal

Oh Yeah, Re: Sex Changes: Yeah... I'm not totally sure how to deal with it either, so I just sort of roll with it. After all, it does allow me to emulate my goddess more...
It's pretty entertaining how different people and characters react to it.