Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWe set down rules, and followed them exactly.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55775&mesg_id=55899
55899, We set down rules, and followed them exactly.
Posted by Nano on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The rules were, we weren't to raid at the Watcher.

What we did do, was stop anyone from going into the Fortress to raid. There was like 4-5 of you on, and just Hunsobo.

What you did, was tried to define raiding as 'helping someone get the orb' - which technically could be 'damn, you killed me, now I can't defend, screw you for raiding'. We were using it like Tribunals use the law, and sitting exactly on the line we were told to sit on. You threw a hissy fit and tried to tell everyone 'we had raided you for the orb'. Which isn't true, we were just helping in a round-about way.

You got to learn that this is the way treaties work. They're not a 'hey, lets all get into the spirit of loving each other' things. They're set rules within which we're going to fight. And no, we didn't break those rules. You just weren't smart enough to work around them :)

If you hadn't summoned me inside, I wouldn't have been fighting you inside. If you'd fled past us, we wouldn't have helped hunsobo fight you. Instead, you seemed to think it'd be genius to sit in quicksand, at the maran, and fight three of us. In all seriousness, if you can't handle that, fair enough. But it was not us raiding for your orb, we were there to fight only you. And fought only you.