Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Dahltu Galvrex the Champion of the Virtues, Priest of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55664
55664, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Dahltu Galvrex the Champion of the Virtues, Priest of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Mar 1 15:11:55 2007

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Dahltu perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:130
55755, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Dahltu Galvrex the Champion of the Virtues, Priest of the Jaguar
Posted by Thalenathen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey! I thought you did a great job. I am always impressed by paladins and other empowerment characters that manage to make it all the way to hero. I always enjoyed when we had traveled, even though it was for a short stint while I was in the higher teens and lower 20s. Keep up the great job and hope to see you in there again.

Thalenathen.
55667, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Dahltu Galvrex the Champion of the Virtues, Priest of the Jaguar
Posted by Dark Priest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey guys,

I had a fun ride, only my second Fortress char...my first was an Aarnite dwarf/shield-pal. That was also a great experiance.

Mendy, you really stuck out. I had tons of fun RPing around with you.

Baerinika, I really enjoyed your religion but since our times didn't seem to really match up I felt I was falling behind in it a bit. Didn't really think she liked Dahltu so much but on par with Her other followers at least. But then, I did get titled (thanks for that by the way! I love titles). Wish our times did match up more though, I had some fun RP in your shrine with (and without) you.
Thanks!

Since I'm supposed to be working right now, I'll keep it very short. If you wish to leave a comment, I'll try to reply.
55749, Pretty humbling...
...not to get a single reply, heh. At least I got a couple on the other boards! Either way, still had fun. Thanks to all who I interacted with.

-Dahltu
55752, RE: Pretty humbling...
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry! I thought I had replied to this but I guess I didn't! Dahltu was a solid paladin RP wise. You knew all the right answers to all the right questions. In fact, it seemed a little too much so at times! I couldn't argue with any of it, of course, but I was hoping to see a little more creativity in it. Not to say there is anything wrong with playing a to the "T" paladin, but I have to ask, didn't that get a little boring to RP? I knew you wanted Captain, I didn't think at the time you would have been the best thing for the Fortress. I hope you didn't begrudge me that - picking leaders is a hard decision! I tried to make it up to you IC, I hope it helped.

Good luck on your next.
55753, RE: Pretty humbling...
Nope, didn't begrudge me at all. I tried to play my vision of a to-the-T paladin, one who takes the code to heart and follows it as much as possible so I guess I got that right ;) I guess that was part of my angle on purity.

I really enjoyed being a follower of yours, my favorite since Beroxxus (Eshval rocks to though) and I really hope that some day our times match up a bit better. I'm about to shift my playing time from late nights to early mornings. My problem is that I usually work from 11a-11p six days a week (I sneak out for a few hours here and there, a perk to being GM I just love). Instead of playing a few hours at night, I think I'll start playing before work.

But, alas, on the same hand...there arn't many early morning imms either (that I know of). I love empowerment roles but can't get much attention so it really does suck.