Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectOvias got buried ass up towards the Palace
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55339
55339, Ovias got buried ass up towards the Palace
Posted by Ovias on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What can I say? I love dwarves hell of a race, warriors are fun fortress is alright I think I came in at a good time where there are truly some good RPers and fun people to run around with. Polearm is nice, the new moves are cool gj to hte imm that included them. Mace is good, didnt use it as much as I should have thats for sure. Thanks to everyone interacted with. I just didnt like my combo and was waiting till i lost a few pieces of gear to delete. Riddle is pretty cool great against some classes, harmonious... i dont know how to evaluate it becuase I took it hoping I wouldnt get bashed down by hunsobo or Kharg, didnt work I got perma lagged everytime.

Imms-
Eshval- Ha.. you kicked my ass then gave me swan song ale, pretty hilarious.

Fort:
Enarn- You are the ####, know your stuff and made the game fun to play decking me out and what not
Mende- Also very cool but how you die so much and lose such nice sets is unreal :P.
Hrudgir-CAp! cool dwarf glad you got captain.

Enemies:
Thrak- I hated you for destroying probably 10+ polearms but you were fun to rumble with.
Waserax- Ouch, just ouch with the withering
Hunsobo-bAshed me down everytime it was painful.

See you in the fields.

55427, Sorry man
Posted by Hunsobo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I generally try to fight (warriors, especially) one-on-one, but with you (and lately with Fort in general :( ) it seemed like it was always a 2-on-1.

I really respected your response to Waserax when he offered you that piece of sweet gear back.
55365, RE: Ovias got buried ass up towards the Palace
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You earned the shot by your comment, and you followed through as a true dwarf would have. The ale was a small comment on home greatly I approved of your actions.
55351, RE: Ovias got buried ass up towards the Palace
Posted by Enarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself while you were with us, can never have too many dwarves in the Fort. You did a good job all around.
55341, RE: Ovias got buried ass up towards the Palace
Posted by Waserax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Waserax- Ouch, just ouch with the withering

Yeah, it's icky. Sorry about the second time. You were sort of the weak link in that party, from our point of view, since Huns could bash you immediately after the summon whereas the other two had to be dispelled first.

The first time, were you able to wield any of your weapons after we got into it at the centurions? Spamming legsweep or cranial might have been enough to keep you alive, with Anildor there healing. Also, I wonder if you'd have lasted long enough for Anildor to kill the cents if he'd spammed wrath instead of healing you? Just a thought.
55349, yeah...
Posted by Ovias on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I cycled through my weapons and had nothing.. you offer was very well done (lord knows if i didnt want to rp i would have taken it) but yeah, its nothing personal at all, you played the power position as i thought anyone would have i just told myself as soon as i lose the mark im out, so no hard feelings (btw i hate you for -20 str withering) kidding anyway you are well RP'ed char good luck in the future.
55340, Bummer. n/t
Posted by Hrudgir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt