Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Zernhop the Weaver of the Elements, the Spacious Oral Cavity with the Diminutive Hind Quarters
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55317
55317, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Zernhop the Weaver of the Elements, the Spacious Oral Cavity with the Diminutive Hind Quarters
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 19 13:01:08 2007

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Zernhop perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:226
55470, better late then never
Posted by zernhop on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I rolled this char after my frustrating experience with lexicus determined to get into the noob cabal. I personally hate spamming so I dropped earth and fire as paths and hit the ground running. In the early ranks I made life miserable for fire ginat warriors before they got bash and got induicted around rank 19 by the watcher.

Everything after that was downhill to say the least. Especially when 2 months ago I had to switch to a mac and my client no longer does aliases so I had to type out everything which made killing people as a chaser 10 times harder.

Individual goodbyes

Kharzak: Man we had a blast exploring as both lexicus and zernhop. The two of us could generally roll though pretty much anything and it was amazing to have experienced help within the fortress.

Garrakor: Another guy I spent a lot of time with. We did well and killed waaaaaay to many dragons. BTW next time I dispel mages keep bashing them as their protection falls!!! Overall though you were also one of the ew competant players within the fort.

Falorian: You made me cry when you deleted!!!!!!! I was sure you would be marshall and you were the only person within the fort that I would have had no qualms with following.

Phryxal: You got some talent but your a tool. You were way cooler before captainship and you have no idea what your talking about when it comes to telling me how to defend. Yeah some of my spells will hamper us a little as well as them but the benifits outwiegh the negatives. There were times I was ready to say #### it and start razing the fort noobs but the downside of being goodie is you just have to take it up the ass and are more or less powerless to do anything when allies piss you off.

Enarn: You were great. Wel clicked so well and didn't step on each other toes at all and well the result of that was a death machine. For a few days runing ever time the 2 of us were in a fight together somebody on the other side died. When you wanted that nexus war ic I was like maran shouldn't but ooc I was like #### YEAH more targets. Keep up the good work.

Coorlaan: I think you need to be hit upside the head with something heavy and blunt. With lexicus I had zero, I will repeat zero, imm comments despite tons and tons of attempts to enter the fort, heavy involvement in a massive quest, mention in poison pen, the recomendations of virtually every active mortal member of your cabal. You see a pattern here, everyone else saw something legit, you didn't bother to take the 1 second to talk to me, in fact I had to figure what was up from other chars you talked to about me. If your going to give zero feedback then you might as well just step down from cabal leadership, which it seems you have done so all is well.

Baerlinka: We never got to interact much and I don't think anything good would have come of it since by the time you came aorund I was sick of the run around and had more or less totally stoped role playing. People seem to like you and at least you were there to point in the right direction so kudos for that.

Khargurln: I hate deafen, I hate deafen, I hate deafen, I hate deafen, I hate deafen. You were well played and with a couple exceptions if I could avoid the deafen or get it cured I could push you back. If not then well I couldn't do diddly #### for 10 ticks, the duration of that spell needs some serious consideration. I still remember seeing you get emp at 32 and thinking to myself, wtf who is this guy. You have truly become the best anti-paladin in cf history in my book keep on trucking.

mendecirith: Usually I do everything in my power to avoid players who do the cuddly thing but I liked you and did what I could to try and help you out. I think you make an excellent cardinal and have done an amazing job of making the scribes and acolytes a real pressence within the fort.

Iunna: Hey I prayed for you tons and never heard back. I think I fufilled the moving and shaking and outspoken part of your religion to a fault but I never really got a chance to talk with you so I don't know much more about your ways.

I haven't logged in since I deleted so I think this will be my final farewell to cf (yet another).

past chars, throt, flarkle, flaerglum, zashiere, mulshinay, lexicus, wungar, and a #### ton more villagers.