Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ronauk the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55148
55148, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ronauk the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 16 00:57:29 2007

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ronauk perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:178
55179, Some goodbyes
Posted by Ronauk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Battle:
Drak: Hey man, thanks for the recc and helping with my induction. You were a #### ton of fun to run around with.

Yean/Taelina: Whenever I saw one of you on, I was pumped. I knew we could get into some #### and come out on top, most of the time. Heh. you both were and are a boon to the village. Congrats to you Yean on your Immcarnation. Sorry I didn't last for the plans we were making Taelina.

Enemies:

Kharg: Always had a blast fighting you. Sometimes you wasted me, sometimes I got lucky and snuck a kill out of our fights.

Kanaev: Same as with Kharg. I really enjoyed fighting you. It was hit or miss most of the time, though I never really could nail you down. I learned a lot about fighting conjies by facing you.

Nanorab: You wasted me early on in Ronauk's life. Everytime. Then we pretty well evened out at hero. Sorry for getting pissy there our last fights. I was in a bad mood and should have just logged off. Thanks for being a sport about my ####tyness.

Hunsobo: You ####ing beast. I don't think I ever even came close to hurting you. You are a solid bastard. Well done.

Tysda: I ####ing hated armadillo! What an annoying ####ing form. You made everything ten times harder to do.

There others too, but I'm tired. Perhaps some more later.
55214, Ahh damn
Posted by Drak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I told you ic when we last met that you were one of the most underestimated villagers existing. That was not the case earlier on. When you were an applicant I could make out you were a bit green and fighting decently. However after you heroed you grew really mean. I also noticed you did a lot of exploration and am sure it will help you with your next characters. All in all you had grown into someone I felt reasonably sure around but unfortunately for us, our mad charges against the nexus (mostly mine) would usually end in deaths, but hey, we got some kills too.
I liked Ronauk a lot, come back to the village with another.
55226, RE: Some goodbyes
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks! Anyway I thought that was a pretty good job for a 2nd hero, and way to go with the con-death. I didn't get to mix with Ronauk all that much but the times I did, you didn't feel very green to me at all. I'm sure you learnt a lot with this char anyway, and will be able to use the knowledge gained to produce an even more fun and potent char :) More guts and glory, luck and all to your next.
55314, Loved to see you around
Posted by Taelina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always up for adventures or pk. I really enjoy to travel with you. I am really surprised it was your second hero. You were pretty solid.. Ah and sorry for you death at Volcano to that conjurer.

Good luck with your next.

55384, Good Rager
Posted by Tsyda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Ronauk, you had courage & honor, though you never would stay against my walrus and I only got you that once. Yes Armadillo makes things difficult but it should as it has no offensive capabilities. Good luck with the next.
55149, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ronauk the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Ronauk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, not a whole lot to say. This was my second hero, firt rager, first con-death. Through away the last two deaths as I was just ready to start something else. Emm... Yup. It's late and I need some sleep. Thanks Ysal for induction, hope I didn't make you say "ahh ####, why the hell did induct him?". Anywho, thanks all. I had a lot of fun and learned a #### ton.

Ronauk
55155, Loopy wee bastid
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're welcome.
Nope no regrets on inducting you.
A bit shakey here and there, but you grew into a solid 'serker, with
nearly half your pk wins being mages. A few deaths that made me wince,
but hell we all have a few of those in our time. Glad you had fun, and
glad you learned a lot with this char. Hope you will give the village another go.