Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of the Dark Secret, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55129
55129, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of the Dark Secret, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 15 10:39:49 2007

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Kuhlceros perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:172
55381, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of the Dark Secret, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Maxon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mind leaving an email address? I'd like to write you something.
55382, Email enclosed
Posted by Kuhlceros on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
zharradam@hotmail.com
55291, This makes me sad. n/t
Posted by Marmaanth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
55268, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of the Dark Secret, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Maxon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So why did you do this, Palan? You somehow understood you arent going to get a lich quest?..
55270, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of the Dark Secret, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Palan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Someone has loose lips, or perhaps my characters stand out like a guy in a chicken costume at a wedding.

I deleted for numerous unrelated reasons; all of which I don't wish to elaborate on. Six years ago I'd be happy to turn this into a bitch fest but nowadays it's better to just let things fade away while listening to some Enya.

I'm old and bitter but I have trust in the guys running this shop. I may not have invited Valg to my wedding, but he is a guy that I trust to make the right calls re people worthy of liching. I just can't pull of the whole RP thing anymore and with each attempt I feel as though I'm getting further and further away from what I want. See the below link as an example of why I think most Imms get a bum rap:

http://www.qhcf.net/forum-2000/char/messages/4610.html

Previous Characters since getting back into CF:

Ruhbilon, Sylentia, Slyphur, Ixtchyl, Felthuzaad, Aubarelle, Dupayne, Narses, Cruk, Galadhven and Kuhlceros. I suck at thieves and paladins so I'll stick to what I know... or will I?

P.S For the record, next time I quit for good, I'll be sure to let you all know about it. I think the tally is at about seven, or eight...
55274, I found Khulceros a quality character.
Posted by Thelmon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You play a mean necromancer, and I liked what I saw of your RP.

I don't even know whether you will be reading this, but I am
glad you returned for however brief a stay it was.

I am sorry the magic is gone for you.

Good luck with everything.
55296, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kuhlceros Ceran the Herald of the Dark Secret, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Palmer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dammit - first necro I have seen come up in forever who I would not have minded giving the mummy curse to. I learned a lot about necros from your old ones and despite everything, I still think you can bring a ton to the game. I really disagree with your view of your RP, in that I think it is a hell of a lot better than you realize. Kuhlceros was a smooth character who had consistancy from the little I saw and that is a lot better than most. Many people equate RP with playing some outlandish and strange character with tons of custom emotes and crap like that, but I think you know better that it involves finding the core of the character and continuing to play and grow as the character.

Come back and play a mummy - it would fit your playstyle as far as I can tell and you could really enjoy the long term roleplay, which I think has been lacking in your characters since you came back (you used to play 350-400 hours with a character, now you burn out at about 120 or so it seems - I think if you mentally commit to the 400 hour character, even if it is a six month character, you will find a different game that is a lot more like the one you used to play and dominate.)

Palmer