Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Tymeo the Novice of Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55114
55114, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Tymeo the Novice of Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Feb 14 03:44:59 2007

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Tymeo perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:41
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:96
55117, Yay!
Posted by Nyserroth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No offense, I'm just glad the guy that seemed to perpetually rape me on even ground is gone.
Every fight was good, I don't think you ever got me, though I don't think I got you either? Maybe?
Didn't roleplay with you much, kinda bothered me that on even ground you'd always always always land the kot/kan before me heh, so.. yah I didn't say much.
Anyway, play something other than a assassin/ranger/thief/duergar please, but come back!
55116, Stellar RP
Posted by Noidea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Truly. Amazing RP every time I interacted with you. The first time we spoke, we sat down for TWO HOURS and talked. Phryxal asked me to interview you and tell me what I thought of you. We started out talking at the fort, an hour later we headed to the Inn. An hour after that I finally couldn't keep my eyes open and hit the sack (Plus "He who likes beer" had me doing some IC stuff that I needed to get done). Superb. You had ME second guessing my role as a fortie and no one has ever really made me sit down and think how I was playing my character.

After the end of our conversation, I think I really learned more about myself than we learned about you and that was fine with me. We sat down and had a chit chat or two after that but the initial talk was great. I hope to see you put this much effort into another as I truly enjoyed you.

Wuenbesh or Suipthor
55115, Darn you!
Posted by Mendecirith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was this after that death to the Tribs, where I totally ineptly tried to save you? Sorry about that, my friend. I had lots of fun heckling and being heckled by you, ranking and growing up with you, wish you'd come back.

GL with the next...