Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Astinax the Champion of the Virtues
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=54927
54927, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Astinax the Champion of the Virtues
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Feb 7 07:58:38 2007

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Astinax perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:242
54984, Well...
Posted by Astinax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, what a crap role I wrote for this character. I can't believe I actually lasted this long with him. Its more a testament to great interactions within the Fortress and without than anything else.

Trabryn, thanks for the intitial empowerment and sorry for the disappointment. I wrote a bad role, played if half-a$$ed and I'm sorry that you were forced to read it and deal with it. Thanks for the talking to at the end. It made me realize how badly I had mangled this character and what happens when you can't get comfortable with a role.

As to everyone else, I have to say that I always enjoy being a part of Fortress. Some of the cabal chatter can get a little tiresome at times, but its nice to always have folks around that you can depend on and who are going to help you out when you are in a tight spot.

Itholin, Lauraine, Daaelen, Ellenia, Depoenstende (or whatever it was), Soleric and all the rest, thanks for making it a great time. Phryxal and Chokiare - I thought you were both stand-out leaders.

As for enemies there were only a couple that left a really big impression on me. I thought Draktel, Malic, Hunsobo and Veressis were very well-played. Thanks for the fun fights.

If I foregot anyone, I'm sorry, this character spanded almost 8 months so I'm sure there are quite a few that I might have missed.

Astinax
55021, Hope I see you around...
Posted by Elleinia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You make CF a better place to play.
55433, RE: Well...
Posted by Hunsobo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"As for enemies there were only a couple that left a really big impression on me. I thought Draktel, Malic, Hunsobo and Veressis were very well-played. Thanks for the fun fights."

Thanks for the kind words. It was kinda fun when you were level 47ish and I was level 41ish and all of Fort would come to raid Empire and you and I were the only ones in each other's range.

Good luck with the next.
54929, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Astinax the Champion of the Virtues
Posted by Daelen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh Asti you silly dwarf.
Gonna miss ya.

Best of luck with your next.