Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Aiden the Warrior of the Shield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=54646
54646, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Aiden the Warrior of the Shield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 29 11:27:36 2007

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Aiden perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:34
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:65
54744, ah phoo, goodbye man
Posted by Sensel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well our grudge stood the test of time! I had fun in all my fights with you, you always did a stand up job in combat. Interactions were tasty as well, and all in all I dug your character.

My only constructive input as an enemy was that you seemed to follow the letter of village law, but not the spirit. You attacked me in a non raid situation in a group twice. First time was you and Brumble against me and some other shapeshifter. Both of us were like, 20ish and had only our first tier forms. You guys both could hit for MANGLES and ***devs through stone skin, yet you as a rager brought both people. Sure you didn't break the rules, persay, but in I thought it would have been way cooler if you killed both of us on your own, which you were totally capable of.

Other time was with the ranger. I had him beat down, and he ran and camoed, so I attacked you. Then he jumped in after I attacked you. Neither one of you fled. *shrug* I don't know, maybe it's not a rule violation - it's the spirit of the thing.

But, that's really a small critisism in the face of what was otherwise to me a very neat character that I was looking forward to battling for a long time to come. Best of luck with your next!
54746, RE: ah phoo, goodbye man
Posted by Aiden on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah the thing with brumble was not planned actually. I was there and found you both and he showed up saying he wanted you. So we compromised and said one each. Otherwise I would have taken you both on. This was my first ever rager so I did make alot of mistakes about ragerish stuff. I'll learn though and my next will be better. :D thanks for all the fights though. You were genuinely creepy.
54748, Thanks! That's what I'm going for! n/t
Posted by Sensel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
sd
54647, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Aiden the Warrior of the Shield
Posted by Blorg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had alot of fun with this character. Thanks to everyone who helped me out and also to everyone for all the good fights. Maybe I'll see you all with my next creation. Peace.
54651, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Aiden the Warrior of the Shield
Posted by Eled on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Boooooo. Good times man. Was hoping you'd still be around when I get back.
54659, Bummer
Posted by Golanth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see a good defender go. You sure could hit a hell of a lot harder than I could, and that always made for quick times out ranking. Tried to keep you from deleting the first time, and I guess it worked, but if your tired, your tired. Good luck with the next.

Golanth
54661, Oh drat!
Posted by Eulinda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You are so silly! ;P

Seriously though, sucks to see you go, you showed a lot of potential and some fun roleplay. Just out of curiosity, you say you had a lot of fun with the character, so why delete? Did it become unfun or something?
54739, Cosign
Posted by Drakgrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Aiden. You were doing a superb job with the pks and that one time in Galadon was really good showing. You completed the tasks set for you with panache. Was looking forward to you levelling up.
54754, Pity
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you were really starting to shape up. You totally managed to regain your footing after the little necro mis-step, and I watched you during a couple of great throwdowns against said necro at later times.

I wish you had hung in there, I think you might have learned a load if you had stuck to it and ranked up into the hero ranges. I was curious to see what you were going to take for second spec and legacies.

Well. I would say for a first rager try you did well. Definitely try another.
54759, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Aiden the Warrior of the Shield
Posted by Dhason on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, tough as nails, though I did manage to win a couple of fights with the good zombies...good luck on the next :)