Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Dravon Windgust the Unseen Guardian of the Vault, Shout of Magic
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=54558
54558, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Dravon Windgust the Unseen Guardian of the Vault, Shout of Magic
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 23 12:58:14 2007

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Dravon perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:340
54595, Dravon my friend...
Posted by Geranim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for everything... I will elaborate more when I die, but you know what the thanks are for.

by the way, any chance of us finding out your previous chars?

54687, RE: Dravon my friend...
Posted by Dravon Windgust on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aiekooso, Meakanera, Xanthrailles, Manshoon, Qxorllaran, Xalvime, Ralemos, Krollos, and many many others.
54565, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Dravon Windgust the Unseen Guardian of the Vault, Shout of Magic
Posted by Dravon Windgust on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well the bottom line was that after twelve years of playing mortals, I just wasn’t ready to be an immortal. I had a couple of things change in my life right after I imm’d and just couldn’t devote the time or passion I wanted. I deleted rather than doing a half-ass job on things and attempting to squeeze time for the gamee. Hopefully in the future I’ll get another shot at it and be better prepared.

For the short time I was with the staff it was great. Just to clarify for everyone that has heard the rumors that certain imms try to make it hard on heroimms, that isn’t the case. Everyone I worked with was great and tried to give me the tools to succeed as an immortal. My only regret is that I let those people down that took a chance by allowing me to imm in the first place.

From my mortal days I want to give a special thanks to Twist, Rayihn, Iunna. All of you really helped this character take shape. Nanorab and Equitan, Dinkertot, Geranim, Tsyda, and Mcgahee were all really fun to have around. I wish the new group of magicians in the cabal the best of luck. Nexus still needs some fleshing out, but I think it was on the right path. This was my first Nexus character and I think that is what made the cabal work for me. I didn’t let people tell me how it was supposed to work, I decided how I wanted to work within it and that is what I did. There are a lot of different people that I left out, but I don’t have a lot of time at the moment. When I get a chance I’ll post some logs.
54572, For the Love of....
Posted by Tsyda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can understand RL considerations keeping you from fulfilling being a heroimm but this just pains me to see. Such a solid all around great character and you have excellent game knowledge and it showed. It's a shame we won't get an area from you. I really enjoyed Bonding with you and exploring.

--Tsyda
54561, Hey, too fast. What is wrong?
Posted by Nano on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you were going to go for it big time, very dissapointing to see this. What made you stop? Nano.