Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Jeade the Sensei
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=54493
54493, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Jeade the Sensei
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 21 01:04:29 2007

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Jeade perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:114
54494, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Jeade the Sensei
Posted by Felgaire on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was fun, liked nexus a lot. few times that I bonded the bond was an awesome skill as was vanguard though I usually forgot to put it up.
didn't like the assassin class,not my style. I haven't played in about 3 years, but I broke my leg early december during a jump. But I start physical therapy soon and go to work this monday, so won't have much tme. My team is deploying to iraq soon and I'm gonna be about a month behind them, which sucks but #### happens. Thanks for letting me waste my "lay on my ass time" with my leg elevated, cf can be a fun game. I miss the larger player base though- but I'm sure you have all heard that countless times. I don't really know what has happened in the last three years but keep on trucking imms, cf is a great game and if I had the time I would be playing it.

Felgaire
54525, Dang, Lost Another One.
Posted by Tsyda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Jeade and its a shame you had to delete but I understand what real life can do to a characters stability, there is no question which is more important (RL). I hope for your full recovery and a safe tour in Iraq.