Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Valthorn Bluewater the Lord of Nature
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=54384
54384, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Valthorn Bluewater the Lord of Nature
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 19 00:14:22 2007

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Valthorn perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:druid
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:110
54385, Deleted.
Posted by Valthorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Ok, I don't really have time to write a goodbye just yet, but it will be done soon. If anyone has anything to say: good, bad, constructive or whatever, I would ask that you post and I will check back and respond when I can.

Basically the fun ran out of this character. Everything from pk's to even rp situations began to fall away. Anyhow, a big thanks to the Immortals, you guys rock! I kept saying Valthorn was gonna be my last character for a while... But with all these new and exciting changes coming in, I reckon I might have to have another run.

Thanks again.

Valthorn

54423, RE: Deleted.
Posted by Bulanu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sorry to see this. I liked Valthorn, with his stubborness and aggression. You did one hell of a job as him. What other chars did you have? When the Harbinger position became available, I actually figured it was going to go to you or Caelaen. Then he up'ed and deleted, and they gave it to me. Wish you would have finished ranking and got into the hero ranks, but I know how much fun L41 was with the hunt and such! Good luck in the future.

Bulanu
54429, RE: Deleted.
Posted by Valthorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wished i finished ranking too! I never got a group after I hit lvl 41... And I never even got to use the Hunt towards the end which is a seriously powerfull supplication. Anyhow, thanks for the nice words and I think you deserve the Harbringer position 100%! I can send you an email if you have anymore questions, I don't really wanna answer alot here. Thanks again.

Valthorn
54517, Groups at 41
Posted by ScionAP on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
They are hard to come by but it makes matter worse when frustrating little Druid comes and has a go at your cabal when you are out trying to rank.

I enjoyed our little skirmishes and feel sad that they wont happen anymore.