Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Thnadri the Agent of the Divine, Priestess of Daevryn
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=54331
54331, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Thnadri the Agent of the Divine, Priestess of Daevryn
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 17 00:22:13 2007

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Thnadri perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:healer
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:157
54332, Just wasn't feelings it..
Posted by Thnadri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just couldn't get into what I was doing, I guess just not my style of play. This was my first empowered character and I don't think i should have taken it on after not playing for almost three years? Maybe it's just that it wasn't as fun as my previous character, I don't know. I enjoyed Nexus for the most part. This was the third cabal I've been in and I think it was the best so far. Thanks for the interactions, Daevryn.
54337, *sigh* Sadness...
Posted by Khaliizishar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I very much enjoyed our short talks and interactions. Maybe cause we were kin, but I definately felt a little ESP in regards to people and things. I was also really looking forward to getting up in levels to walk more beside you.

As brief as it was, I enjoyed your character. Hopefully you will be back soon and not take another three year hiatus.
54359, I really enjoyed your character...
I should make something just to play with you, lol. I wouldn't mind talking to you ooc. you can e-mail me at justforcf@rock.com if you want.
54341, RE: Just wasn't feelings it..
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Thanks for the interactions, Daevryn.

De nada.

Sorry I'm such a deadbeat dad. I'm working on it. Not the easiest religion to follow because I've done a poor job of explaining it, but you rolled with corrections/suggestions (sometimes phrased in Daevryn's not-particularly-loving way) well and kept getting better and better.
54355, Well...
As far as the dead beat dad thing goes, I just thought I was sucking a lot. I kept thinking to myself, this is horrible why did I even try this. I came back to cf and thought well I'll make three chars and pick which ever one I like the most. So I thought, hey this healer gig is pretty neat so let's go with that. I wrote a role in about 10 min and said let's do that God. That's about how much thought I put into it. When I talked to you the first time, I just kept telling myself I totally fuged it up. Then I ended up getting some empowerment and thought, well I guess he just feels sorry for me. LOL. I'm glad you got mad at me about stuff, it just gave me time to think about my character. Then I just thought I kept turning into super evil healer, while I was trying to follow your religion better. I just don't do very well with the extreme characters. I've tried them. I'm sort of like the necro that says excuse me would you please stand there so I can sleep you and try not to bash ok? And as far as playing a goodie goes, it's like playing a transmuter saying the same thing. As far as you interacting with me, I didn't think it was bad at all with time spent. Then again, I was on every single night for multiple hours that are your hours. I know with my last character even though I didn't follow a God, I had almost daily interactions with an imm in some fashion. So, since there's only one of you... not bad? My only complaint would be the whole goal thing you were doing. It's a little difficult to tell you goals and achieve them when you're not around for me to tell you. I would have items to give you set up or someone I wanted to have killed, and they would be dead or I'd lose the item before I could see you. That's why I went for the more ever evolving goals, even if you didn't care for it.
54343, RE: Just wasn't feelings it..
Posted by Trevant on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think you roleplayed well. Its a shame we never did anything in game. I was hoping to explore with some healer-assistance.

G'luck with your next.
54357, Oh I know..
I kept wanting to explore some places with you, that I don't really know about. But as Cabals go, always busy. I guess that's another good thing about Nexus. You can always find something to do because there's always a need for magical items. At least, you were always talking to me, even if I didn't see you hardly ever.
54345, To Quote Darth Vader
Posted by Tsyda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
You are going to be missed in Nexus. Thnadri was
a damn good healer and even if you weren't feeling
it you certainly did a great job of keeping nexuns
alive during raids that otherwise would have been
a complete disaster. I'll miss the finder of the
Pickles. I hope you have more fun with your next,
just don't make a villager ;-)
54358, I stuck too much for a villager...
No preps? How can one live ever. The madness of it. Sorry about the fiend thing, that was bull. I was def. pissed when I lost my pickles. I nice little imm-tastic item, I think.
54365, See I was waiting for a different quote...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"I find your lack of Faith...disturbing..."
54368, I thought about using that one...
Posted by Tsyda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...but Thnadri the character was quite the zealot.
54395, I was expecting YAQ (tm)
Posted by Biqanox on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yet Another Quote: "I am your father" :P

Didn't interact with you too much and deleted not long before you ('cept mine will show up as a rage delete), but you seemed like a solid character. My most prominent memory of you actually, is during the storytelling contest at the Inn, when I was inducted by Nanorab, and you were kinda hanging about.
54354, I thought you were amazing. Well done. nt
Posted by Ghaeldrine on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
sdf