Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Zherkalt Frost the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=53936
53936, (AUTO) [None] Zherkalt Frost the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 4 23:51:49 2007

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Zherkalt perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:360
54047, RE: (AUTO) [None] Zherkalt Frost the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by gotavega on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Allways a pain when we met, only time I got you was with the Shadow Lord and still then it was tricky.
54036, Was a fun ride.
Posted by Zherkalt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had lots of fun. Some people got me, most didn't. For those of you who did(both sides of the wars included) thanks. To the imms I appologize for playing a cabaled character with the little time I had to play. And to the ancient of venom I know it looked bad but trust me, it was a faulty connection. I never have and never will drop link in those kinds of situations. I learned alot, I explored alot and had alot of fun. I'm out for a while. Peace.
54041, RE: Was a fun ride.
Posted by DeathClaw-lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I read your name as "sehr kalt". Heh, was that your intention? Not that I care, but that just clicked, along with the fact that you're an invoker. For those who don't know, I'll save you a babelfish trip, "sehr kalt" means very cold in German.
54042, Well, with that last name, I guess its pretty obvious. ...
Posted by DeathClaw-lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
54049, If you really need to know.....
it was an inside joke from my high school exchange trip to germany. Being "very cold" is to be a cruel bastard/bitch. It was one of those "you had to be there things" but it is still funny to me. Just saying it makes me smile. And it just went with my role, even moreso with the other half of my role I didn't implement, so I figured why the hell not, if the imms don't like it and I get the boot then I get the boot. I'm a man and I can take it.
53941, Long time coming I guess
Posted by Tac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I liked you. You were even in my role. Too bad we didn't get to spend more time together, we were a pretty good team. Fire and Ice. That's right, that just happened.
54034, Long long time coming. Thanks for remembering.
Yeah we did have fun. Maybe if my lifestyle changes I can come back to the fields. But for now I just don't have the time. Fire and ice baby!! WOOOO!!