Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Batamon the Blood Singer of the Dark, Chancellor of the Night
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=53807
53807, (DELETED) [SCION] Batamon the Blood Singer of the Dark, Chancellor of the Night
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 1 19:42:55 2007

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Batamon perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:452
53997, Fun stuff.
Posted by Daelen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You always made things a little interesting
from the day I first ran into you.

Best of luck with your next.
53960, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Batamon the Blood Singer of the Dark, Chancellor of the Night
Posted by Batamon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Let me start by saying, a bard is the only class I think I have mastered. Batamon was fun for all 452 of those hours. An let me also say I never played a character for 452 hours. I met a lot of people in this characters life, so if someone responds I'll get back to them.

Goodbyes.

Eshval: I swear you are the greatest, you pushed batamon to the limit. An also punished me a few times for messin up. Basically this whole characters life was to be your follower. But silly me didnt know you changed your religion until I already got the feel I was taking batamon to hero. even tho I was Quote "A mere beast" you where a big incentive to log in to see if I could gaze upon my Queen. I enjoyed all our talks, thanks for making CF still fun. Its immortals like you why CF has been around for so long.

Criles: My right hand man, I liked your character alot you where never scared to battle our enemies, even when it was futile. Thanks for always hunting, an exploring with me.

Juvis: You were my boy for a long time to, then you stopped playing. Either way our battles were priceless.

If I went through all my goodbyes I'd be typing for hours. so if you knew Batamon say something, good or bad an I'll respond.

Oh one more I cant forget

Linerasas: A damn elf bard, man to be honest you where batamons friend. Besides the fact I just think Heralds are cool. you never acted different cause I was evil, and we used to gamble together all the time so you grew on me. Thanks for that strange bond we had.

A few characters names so vets, can understand some of my best char's.

Krilin the Fearless, Defender of the Five Magics (Bard, my first title)
Kakren (Imperial thief #2 on the PK list back in the day)
Anubris
Yutoza
Hanzu

Well it was time.
53961, Cya
Posted by Edimus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you, even though I felt like "the other, weaker, bard of the fold" when you were around. We didn't talk too much but it was fun when we did. I could always count on you to be the effective one when it came to raiding and whatnot.

Cheers.
53977, RE: Cya
Good ole Edimus. I liked your character an wish we could have done more. Believe it or not I competed with you, to be the strongest bard, and in the end I think we were pretty even. I just had a super-duper set. and did what I had to do to keep it.
53963, It was fun..
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
(Malic) Man, our times definatly never lined up. Whenever you logged in I had been playing for literally 5-6 hours and was ready to drop. The few times we got to travel were cool. You and Edimus were two Scions that our times never seemed to line up.

I remember you as Hanzo back when I was playing Crulvane. Another nice char. Cept when you stopped showing.....

Hope you liked that circlet.

Take care.
53978, RE: It was fun..
Lightmaged to be honest my hats off to you. When I was Hanzu you used to kick my ass with that damn eagle no matter how many charges I had. I wonder if a few tactics could have changed things but you never know when the hell you were coming out the sky. On to Malic, I had the eye for quality characters, you struck me early, and I Inducted you quicker than I did most. Then I also recommended you for Chancellor when I thought you where ready. Anyways you were always ready you are a Veteran to say the least.
53965, You were a odd bird
Posted by Rhyendris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't say I liked you much as Leader, but you were a presense that was definatly known and felt.

I would say more... but I'll leave it at that for now.
53979, RE: You were a odd bird
Well I tried my best to lead the Chasm I think I did well. as far as that presense I tried to be that. Anyways thanks for the feedback.
53987, Nothing really bad
Posted by Rhyendris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just, can't really say at this point?
53967, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Batamon the Blood Singer of the Dark, Chancellor of the Night
Posted by Meora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We really didn't interact much, but I liked the gambling addict thing. I thought it was a shame you were banned from the Inn, and I think I SAW that happen when Meora was still fresh meat from the academy. (Someone attacked you in the Inn and you retaliated, guy who started it got tossed, but then you were too) If that wasn't you, then oh well, but I really wish we could have gambled.
53980, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Batamon the Blood Singer of the Dark, Chancellor of the Night
Yeah that was me, you know how it can get ruff in the Inn. kicked me out for good. Thats a true burden to a gambling fiend. Anyways those couple times we interacted was cool. plus you got some points for being Linerasas's girlfriend, then wife. See you around.
53970, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Batamon the Blood Singer of the Dark, Chancellor of the Night
Posted by nilian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved fighting you. Do return
53981, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Batamon the Blood Singer of the Dark, Chancellor of the Night
You may see me in the Fields **Rub**
53972, Kay, fine forget me!
Posted by Kirslamix on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
:P But really, you were cool to run around with, together we were very strong at times. That awesome thing we did in Chessmasters tower, against Orcus. I figured out later on, I wasn't going to be able to use what we were trying to get anyway. Hah. But that was good fun away. Well, we had good times, and its true Eshval rocks!

Kirslammin-ix
53982, RE: Kay, fine forget me!
Kirslamix man we had some really good times. with you we would take on an army. and most of the time we would win. The Chessmaster adventure was priceless. so was our interaction. Thanks for puttin up with me for so long. Oh sorry man, every time I looked at that amulet I felt bad, and later returned it. no hard feelings eh. See you around Kirslamix.
53975, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Batamon the Blood Singer of the Dark, Chancellor of the Night
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What it comes down to at the end of all things...was it fun? For my part, yes. You were a wonderful follower, though your race prevented you from more than you realize. For anyone to play for that many hours with so little actual reward is quite remarkable. Next time, there is always next time...

Luck and good work!

53866, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Batamon the Blood Singer of the Dark, Chancellor of the Night
Posted by Juvis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, it was fun brother. Sorry I didn't stick around for long after the third age ended. I had a blast running around Thera with you and I learned alot.

Luck with your next.
53831, Goodbye
Posted by Criles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We knew each other for a long time. From ranking to hero to getting coins and equipment. For a while you were Criles' only ally. Thanks for everything (except the diseases!). I had a lot of fun with you.

I have to ask, was the gambling an RP thing or a player thing? I winced at the amount of gold you went through.