Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Traalek the Commander of Warfare
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=53779
53779, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Traalek the Commander of Warfare
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 31 13:27:16 2006

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Traalek perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:115
53780, Done done done
Posted by Traalek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well here I delete again, sub hero sub legacies. Maces are alot of fun its a great spec especially with the changes to drum (what a nasty skill). Cloud giants just arent for me with the low int/low dex and the many vulns that could have been covered if i made it to 48 but never could. I had horrible luck with this char in which every mob possible bashed me down when ranking.

Imms- Thanks for inducting me, not sure who it was, Village is in bad shape without and Imm but you picked a good Commander so hopefully things will work itself out.

Battle-
Nuekar- A beast with your weapon and legacy choice.
Yean- Cool char I got sick watching you get bashed down by various people when they really had no business being where they were, cool char
Arc-Sorry I blew up, I just couldnt take it anymore.
Eulinda- I echoed my sentiments on the other board.

Nexans-
Tehuti- Cool char, we always escaped each other near death or otherwise, I think you got me 1 more time than I got you? I just wish there was some punishment for slaying a druids treants/followers multiple times ;(

Other nexans- You guys are on a huge upswing at hero...other than general gripes about the cabal itself I dont really see a point but hey maybe Ill play one and see this time around.

Didnt really talk/interact with too many other people. See ya in the fields.
53781, Liked Traalek
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad that you deleted..I liked your char based on his spirit and attitude, though you didn't say much. I enjoyed the relaxing times when it was just you and me awake in the cabal, made for some conversation that you seemed to otherwise not make. Thanks a lot for aiding me that time in Seantryn. I know the 'horrible luck, every mob bashes you down' feel with a char..hopefully you roll something with a better feel and enjoy it. A new char for the New Year sounds promising already :p
53783, RE: Liked Traalek
Posted by Xoclibert on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hated you, always popped out of no where to kill me then you'd sac everything I had. Jackass :P Other than that I guess you were alright, your RP towards me was kill, sac ####, run away without saying a word.
53785, RE: Done done done
Posted by Eulinda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Traalek. I thought you were a good villager. I'm not sure what you didn't like about Eulinda, but I hope you aren't blaming me for your deaths. Even if you did, I also hope you didn't delete because of them.

It's hard to stick it out in the low 40s, we all know that, I wish you'd been albe to push through. Good luck next time.
53793, How come I didn't get a mention? nt
Posted by Drakgrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
53801, Neither I was nt
Posted by Taelina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
53833, I liked your character
Posted by Nuekar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's too bad you deleted. Cloud giant mace spec berserkers can be pretty fearsome at hero and it would've been nice to have you around. I really wanted to get you past the 42 bump, because that's often a major hurdle for players and it's the worst level to get stuck at as a warrior.

Best of luck with however you spend your time now.
53847, I had tons of respect for your character. txt
Posted by Kartorum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were probably the one character I regret never to have fought in an honourable combat situation. You hit me hard on Rah, then I killed you near death while you were raiding the Nexus. Overall. Amazing job.