Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Grekh the Master of the Night
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=53758
53758, (DELETED) [None] Grekh the Master of the Night
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 30 10:35:37 2006

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Grekh perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:58
53795, Thanks for the interesting conversation
Posted by Aurenna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really only talked to you once, but I quite enjoyed our conversation. Thanks.
53797, Thanks for listening. (nt)
Posted by Grekh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
53773, Contrary to what you may believe
Posted by Orzetrion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I held no personal grudge against you. I'm sorry if you saw it another way. I enjoyed our fights (even the bastard ones where you tripped me to death with Hilan). I thought you were a good opponent, even if you were at a bit of a disadvantage against me.

Your RP was really weird. I mean, you had a bunch of people telling me how you weren't really a bad person. Either you were manipulating them for your own ends or you really weren't CF evil. Maybe you might have been playing a complex storyline evil, but then it gets really iffy. You still shouldn't get so worked up over PK, though. I went out of my way to leave you most of your things.

P.S. Gold is easy to acquire, and in substitute of gold grab trinkets you can barter healing for. There's a lotta stuff around.
53777, RE: Contrary to what you may believe
Posted by Grekh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I know, but I didn't feel like gathering healing stuff all day (why I died). I was planning to eventually turn him neutral, after I had you out of the way that is. I was never going to do it if I felt like someone else was trying to make me do it. ;)

I tend to get stuck on PK like that, but I couldn't do much with you around every corner either, since you can vanish right past knockout traps. And my connection always seemed to slow down when I was trying to backstab, which of course means I'm dead (except for the one fight). As
for the questionable rp, I have alot of real life things to deal with, and I'm often tired and frustrated even before I log in, it really gets to you.

Yeah, good fights, have fun.

53768, :( nt
Posted by Hilan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
53769, :-) nt
Posted by Eralen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt