Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Kesoi the Student of Owaza, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=53717
53717, (DELETED) [None] Kesoi the Student of Owaza, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 27 23:21:14 2006

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Kesoi perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:157
53723, RE: (DELETED) [None] Kesoi the Student of Owaza, Anathe...
Posted by Kesoi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I don't know guys. I didn't create this character with intentions of joining the empire but kind of got dragged in by Ishido. After a long string of warriors I got sick of getting black jacked by thieves and getting my entire inventory stolen or getting assassinated by assassins. Thus, Kesoi was created, my proto-type assassin made to destroy thieves, assassins, and rangers. Ooops, right I also hate rangers. Anyways, well I don't really have many people to say goodbye to. Most of the playerbase hates me anyways for various reasons.

Garker: I had the most fun traveling with you. You seem to know alot and I really appreciate the assassin tips you gave me. I have played a few sword specs and actually thought that they were decent if you had a group.

Tremblay: I did not think you were all that bad, after all, this is a pk based game. Never thought you could do mind control with a thief but you sure surprised me.

Gengki: I liked your role-play about having lost your mind, it was very nice. I am sorry that we did not have more time to travel together, I suppose that you were one of my genuine friends.

Xaropinho: You were great! I really enjoyed ranking with you in the battlefields, with you around, I did not have to worry about rangers.

Ahh well that does it for my friends, now to my enemies I suppose.

Thibbledon! Aaaarrgh, you were a bane on my life, I totally hated you but your lion was unstopabble. I am sorry that I never got an assassinate on you, something about hide failing . . .

Trevant: Well the only time I met you was when you ambushed me for 500 life at the Mountain with Thibbledon. I have one thing to say: Mariners are over-powered!

Eroci: Um, I do not know, you owned me pretty bad, don't know what happened, the first time I fought you had you to convulsing and you only did 10 damage to me. The second time with stoneskin, protection from good, and a load of assorted preps I got my ass handed to me. I guess: Martial Trance is overpowered as well.

Vaisahke: Wow you really kicked butt. I always wanted to become like you, The only time I fought you was when you killed me with owaza and a double spin kick. I wished that we could be friends so that I could pick up some tips.

Draktel: You were a nice guy, the empire was a cool place with you. It was nice to meet an emperor who promotes easily and shares his preps.

Asoa: I do not know what was going on but you made the times when the MUD was slow go very fast with constantly challenging me to duels. It was fun, I think we were at 3-3?

Empire: Well sorry guys, I really wanted to stick around so you guys could beat down on me more but it's time to roll a goody I think, never really got into the Empire rp.

Tribunal: Well you guys were still my friends after getting anathemaed, but the business seems slow no?

Those are really the only cabals I seriously intereacted with, the rest was only to raid etc. Well it's been fun but time to go back to warriors! I had to change my mentality from the warrior (bash!bash!bash!) to the assassin (sneak,hide,sneak,hide). These classes are very different and I had fun trying something new.
53725, Say La Vee
Posted by Eroci on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kesoi-

Damn, lost another person I could fight, They just keep dwindling.

The first fight, you broke my wrist in the first round of combat, then lagged me out the rest of the fight. I only got a few command, got re-engaged and then fled out with 2 hp. The next fights, you didn't get the big KOT, and you didn't lag me either.

I will miss the banter.

53726, good fights!
Posted by Thibbledon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
keep more chars coming!
53734, Nice guy
Posted by Draktel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Certainly not the angle I was going for, but patient would be more accurate. You definately had trouble with not just the RP angle, but the evil angle in my opinion. That being said I found you to be pretty competent at times when it came to fighting. I tried to give you a lot of chances to many peoples disbelief. All I can say is try it again, this time be meaner!
53745, RE: (DELETED) [None] Kesoi the Student of Owaza, Anathe...
Posted by Merlaan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you were planning to stay in Empire, lying to your Shadow Lord might not be the best idea ever, just in case he is not as dumb as he looks ;-) Liked the personality, though the characted seemed a bit OOCish. Good luck with your next.

Merlaan
53747, RE:
Posted by Crutheg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good luck. I thought you were a bit new to the game but not muds in general. It was nice to see you willing to always jump in and fight someone even it could end in you being a ghost. Before you took the Oath, I was always a bit hesitant to see you around. Kotegaeshi and spear specs don't get along too well. Have fun playing!

Crutheg/The Forsaken
53753, Good luck with your next.
Posted by Garker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope you can take a cue from my RP and learn that there's ways to be nice without being a total, well 'goodie' like you were in the future. ;P It earned you one or two more enemies than it should I think, but you definitely picked up on the class quickly. Here's to your continuing luck in PK outdoing mine in general.