Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Iuulo the Initiate of the Macalla, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=53703
53703, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Iuulo the Initiate of the Macalla, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Dec 25 21:34:47 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Iuulo perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:90
53730, For some reason, I thought it'd take longer to show up,...
Posted by Iuulo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess its because I didnt hit hero. Simple reason for deleting was I got frustrated with my connection and dying to Thibbledon(I ran in to cranial druid, and you walked in, raked me, before my cranial even went through...I hate you Thibbledon, you were a jerk :)). Stupid reason to delete? Probably, I had a lot of fun, and for the most part could do decently in battle(aside from fighting druids in the woods, and Lions for more than a round).

I'm going to be leaving for Germany for a couple years and with my last month, I wanted this to be my first evil hero but it didn't work out.

Allies:

Gotakanal: Way powerful, it was fun talking to you.

Taqutin: Very good character, you actually con died my last character and it was nice to meet you on the other side.

Paskat: I liked your rp, and I think you did great as a Provost. I didn't hold anything against you as far as getting stuck in Voralian or anything, you were very interactive and kept Tribunal interesting.

Xaropinho: Was fun ranking, and getting tore up at the tree, good job.

Gronalka, Grathnt, and other Tribunals: It was nice, I can't think of anyone I didn't get along with...as far as the Spire goes anyway.

I travelled with a lot of people, and was on pretty good terms with most people. If you post I'll respond, it was fun playing with you, and for anyone I backstabbed(You probably didn't know it, but if you did, I hope you weren't too angry :()

Enemies:

Lexicus: Umm, I don't want to argue with you, but my hatred for you OOC and IC is about on par with Thibbledon. We never really had much interaction aside from the random killing spree through Voralian...

Thibbledon: I hated you. Not in a friendly, "Fighting you, was a blast" type way. I hope you delete and never return to cf. :)

Valthorn/Vargraye/Other Druids: Was nice, you guys tore me up even through sanc and stuff in the Wilds. Wish we could have gotten more City fights, but it seemed things went terribly in my favor there.

Past Characters: Orau, Reossi, Kipli, Rilok, Yisoras, Eucarios, Agraemas, Asmorlos, Adraonas

53731, why do you hate so much? me and lex? n/t
Posted by Thibbledon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
53732, Hate is honestly too strong a word
but it was the only one I could think of to describe my feelings towards you both
53733, and the reason? n/t
nt
53737, from the few talks I had with him after the fact
Posted by lexicus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Iuulo seemed very upset that I would try and kill him. He was upset that I would run around goodie guards trying to kill him while wanted. Mostly he just didn't like to get into fights he had no chance in. And he somehow thought me posting a log of him getting beat and useing mace moves made him less effective.

All in all you were not bad Iuulo, I certainly had an advantage over you because of basic class match-ups though. In the future instead of complaining that your getting attacked try either fighting back to get their respect or just getting away. I came after you harder because you tried hiding behind goodies and tried to justify why I shouldn't attack you.

For all guys out there in general if you keep getting stuck against someone who beats you go down fighting to them a few times. If they see your willing to scrap and all and just gonna die everytime they tend to back off you.
53740, It was the only place I could use my cabal powers.
The fact that it was an almost entirely "Good" aligned city was beside the point. It wasn't just class matchups either. That last fight was one I shouldn't have even bothered getting into, but you decided to raid the Spire. Which was especially annoying because forties had complained about Taqutin raiding the fort(even through he didn't attack any of the guardians) but you come right out and attack the captain. And You had 8 levels on me, your mobs even more than that, meaning I wasn't going to block a single hit even with perfected defenses.

And don't forget why you became wanted. It happened because you started attacking me in the city(so ultimately you were the one who decided to become a criminal and in Voralian no less. So you decided to run around fighting goodie guards all over the city, all I did was place the tag on you for it). And busting down the door to my guild. I didn't start it. You're the one who brought it I hadn't even said anything to you until after you became a criminal. I can tell you were just overexcited because you had your transplendant archon with you, so you figured you could do whatever you wanted. (Including coming to raid the Spire).

Add to this, all the rumors of you using Nightgaunts and other shady means, and I really had no respect for you as a character. You pretty much just used the alignment tags as an excuse to kill people without even roleplaying your end of it.

And yes, I didn't like getting into fights I had no chance in. I played through Orau, so I know all about dying and fighting just to prove I was up to it. Its not as much fun as you think.

P.S. That encounter was made even worse by the fact that Thibbledon looted/sacced my stuff after I died just outside the Spire. (I hope you two at least fought. I never remembered Conjurers and Outlanders being on friendly terms)

P.S.S. I personally think alignment Tags detract from the game.
53742, heh... Iuulo man

We faught man.. Lexicus and I.. and thedral.. he deleted after we finished fighting. I damn nearly died too!
53749, ehh
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The fact that it was an almost entirely "Good" aligned city was beside the point. It wasn't just class matchups either. That last fight was one I shouldn't have even bothered getting into, but you decided to raid the Spire. Which was especially annoying because forties had complained about Taqutin raiding the fort(even through he didn't attack any of the guardians) but you come right out and attack the captain. And You had 8 levels on me, your mobs even more than that, meaning I wasn't going to block a single hit even with perfected defenses.

First off I was not a member of the fort and as a non paladin I had no qualms about going through neutral mobs protecting evil. Yeah there was a level difference but if you had been tanking fine I would have simply thrown on more dam redux and wipped out my handy haste staves. and keep in mind in that situation I was fighting the captain, 4 lowbie guards, your guards, rabago's guards, you, and rabago, all while manacled.

And don't forget why you became wanted. It happened because you started attacking me in the city(so ultimately you were the one who decided to become a criminal and in Voralian no less. So you decided to run around fighting goodie guards all over the city, all I did was place the tag on you for it). And busting down the door to my guild. I didn't start it. You're the one who brought it I hadn't even said anything to you until after you became a criminal. I can tell you were just overexcited because you had your transplendant archon with you, so you figured you could do whatever you wanted. (Including coming to raid the Spire).

I was actually fleeing from the goodie guards and none of them died. I won't say I never ended up killing goodie guards but if they attack its their own funeral. btw your guildguard in voralia is not a goodie. And yes I can raid the spire if I want, I was a hunter of evils. What kind of hunter would just let evil sit at arms length from them and do nothing?

Add to this, all the rumors of you using Nightgaunts and other shady means, and I really had no respect for you as a character. You pretty much just used the alignment tags as an excuse to kill people without even roleplaying your end of it.

Since when was using nightgaunts shady? Its a class ability. I would argue rot and plague are more evil then nightgaunts but well thats me. I was also not even attempting to join the fort when using them. If imms didn't want goodies using gaunts they would not let them.

And yes, I didn't like getting into fights I had no chance in. I played through Orau, so I know all about dying and fighting just to prove I was up to it. Its not as much fun as you think.

ehh to each their own. Personally I find more fun in fighting then constantly running even when I have little chance. Those times when you just win against all odds are what I play for.

P.S. That encounter was made even worse by the fact that Thibbledon looted/sacced my stuff after I died just outside the Spire. (I hope you two at least fought. I never remembered Conjurers and Outlanders being on friendly terms)

I won't get into thib's char because I don't know his role. Suffice it to say I was extremely surprised to find him an outlander given our past and I did end up scrapping with him.

P.S.S. I personally think alignment Tags detract from the game.

ehh i think it adds more conflict. more conflict means more fighting. more fighting is good.
53754, I have also played a conjurer.
As I said before, you had a transplendant archon, which is pretty much like a level 51+ healer with unlimited mana and insane damage output. So, yes, you were fighting two lower level warriors and their weak guards(mine died in one round against the archon). So I think you were just a little power happy.
53741, As for the remark about "posting a log"
I asked as nicely as I could, if "in the future" that if you were going to post logs of me, leave my name out until after I was dead. That was it. You escalated it and refused to do such a simple thing, my reasons for it were really irrelevant. It was a small request and you had to be an ass about it.
53735, RE: For some reason, I thought it'd take longer to show up,...
Posted by Vargraye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun fighting you, as I never really knew the outcome ever. Fights went both ways frequently, but perhaps less so in the wilds.

Also, Thibbledon and I had that retrieval planned. If you wanted to hit me first, try using dash from the courtyard.
53711, Bye
Posted by Paskat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go so soon, you were a good magistrate when you were around, and wouldn't have had long to wait before moving into Galadon. Anyway, good luck with whatever you're doing now.
53708, Any goodbyes? ~
Posted by _Magus_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion; you must set yourself on fire."