Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tolceh the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=53537
53537, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tolceh the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Dec 19 16:17:41 2006

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Tolceh perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:178
53756, You had to go and die while I was away huh?
Posted by Daelen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Now what are we going to do?

I liked Tolceh. Good luck with whatever you decide to play next.
53628, Good Effort
Posted by Draktel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tolceh was always up for a fight, even when a bit outmatched. It is good to see people willing to fight for what they believe in, even if the chances aren't as good. I guess I think too many people worry about losing their "great set" or whatever instead of worrying about their characters strong beliefs. I guess I've found with Draktel that most people respect the fact that I'll come at them when I'm out-numbered/matched and return most all of my gear. Tolceh was a great example of this, and I appreciate that. I have always tried to return what I can, as I don't equate evil with full-looting. Great job, good luck with your next ones.
53634, RE: Good Effort
Posted by tolceh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i always enjoyed fighting you. there is nothing more i like to see then people who fight with respect. I always try to show the same respect for those who show it to me. Nothing makes me madder then when someone loots the corpse of one they did not fight *wink* you know who I am talkinga bout! I was never a match for you, but I learned alot from our battles... Just keep running! Lol.
53550, ahhh...
Posted by ethelle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm going to miss you...our sparring matches were always entertaining to me...the diamondback, which is usually pretty useless in a pk fight...hehe...

You were really an asset to the fortress. hope to see you around the fields with your next char.
53599, RE: ahhh...
lol almost thought you forgot about me! Yeah I know, I could not even touch you! It was fun, I learned alot, and you were always there to help me. Though it seems that the new group should do all right, though at the end it was like i wasn't needed any more. I had fun though!
53538, It was fun killing you!
Posted by Niceryih on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Hope you had fun. Good fights, especially with Radia. Later!
53542, RE: It was fun killing you!
*chuckle* yeah, you would always win our fights! I had fun though! Hope to see you around
53553, Noooooooo
Posted by Nilian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another one bites the dust. I love having rangers in the fort. You where fun to have around and do come back.
53600, RE: Noooooooo
lol to bad i didn't get to see you much. I remember having everything all set up for the attack by the necromancer and they never came...i was sad. Yeah a ranger in the fort was pretty fun, but i def. spent wayyy to much time inside.