Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=53459
53459, (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 16 21:51:08 2006

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Meora perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:388
54383, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by DaeDroug on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Awwww that sucks I was so hoping to get up to your equal with Gekar, Gus will miss you.
54513, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Meora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Holy cow this is a resurrection. I miss Gekar, Gus was interesting company even if he did generally smell like an overstuffed graveyard. Thought it was interesting that you had the "social necromancer" thing going on which I'd never seen done, but it was highly amusing at times.
54531, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Myrakie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go. I hadn't seen you on in a long while, since the third or so attempt at the wedding I think. Myrakie loved Meora and was ready to do some pretty nasty stuff for her (booh to hubby for deleting).

Best of luck. Good job.
54534, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds
In truth, Meora's been gone since early december, if I did some poking around, the goodbyes are in the graveyard somewhere. Myrakie was interesting to have at the bar though, funny how she complained so much about her traps not working.
54556, If binders missed blackjack, and hit themselves...... txt
Posted by Myrakie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... they'd be pissed, too.
54559, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds
Heh glad you liked him, Gekar didn't really have any reason to not like people he just had things in his past that caused him to study necromancy. Plus he was smart, he never got on the bad side of any one that might be able to help him get the thingsa he wanted.
If you have AIM you should send me a message :-P maybe i can even convince gus to type out a message back though he hasn't gotten hang of typing yet.
54562, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds
I do in fact have AIM, what's your SN?
54563, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Meora the Dweller of the Wilds
I would have a profile, but I haven't used the one attached to my e-mail in four years so it's long forgotten and I want the damn thing DELETED! If only so I can make a new one that I can easily remember and use in the future.
54564, *mutter*
Gotta stop typing so fast. I would have a profile for the forums here but the one attached to my e-mail that is long forgotten prevents me from creating a new one.
54569, RE: *mutter*
My SN is cihrard5. I think it's on my profile isn't it? that sucks about your profile maybe you could get an IMM to delete it.
54575, RE: *mutter*
Can't open your profile. Have to register.
54576, RE: *mutter*
ah that explains it