Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Solceh the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=53453
53453, (DELETED) [None] Solceh the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 16 15:21:18 2006

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Solceh perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:185
53454, RE: (DELETED) [None] Solceh the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by solceh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did a few things right with this char, and a whole lot of things wrong. In the end though, I had fun and learned alot!:-) Most of the people that Solceh ranked with have now deleted. This was the first char I have ever gotten to hero, so I am quite proud of that.
I am going to forget alot of people, because i helped alot of people rank.. but just tell me what you thought good and bad, help me with future chars!
53455, You could have held a bit longer.
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Solceh seemed to have a bit more interesting life than Eltain did. But anyway, congrats on first Hero. I hope you had time to explore all those places we were talking about.

As for suggestions:

-Be more decisive in PK. The element of surprise is a large factor in PK success. This is reference to our fight with Imperials(who apparently were afraid of us).
-Learning what to wear is important too. Shifters gear primarily(or should I say solely) for hp.
53469, RE: You could have held a bit longer.
Posted by tolceh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hehe, they were, I remember on the mount they both q'd potions home instead of fighting. I learned alot, and actually took about 2 pages of notes on things that you told me :-) It was fun, i guess that it was all that mattered. towards the end though he did nothing more then ranking people.
53471, The shaman communed word and the warrior quaffed.
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess we looked at them in a mean way so they got scared. Exploring is always more fun in a team of two people. I think it's the optimal group size for deep exploration fun. Larger group size than that will bring pressure to the group leader to move on and you can't well keep track on that everyone got to see what they wanted.