Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Trurkrag the Legend of Seantryn Whorehouses
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=53384
53384, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Trurkrag the Legend of Seantryn Whorehouses
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Dec 15 03:26:43 2006

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Trurkrag perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:329
53485, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Trurkrag the Legend of Seantryn Whorehouses
Posted by solceh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey! sorry it took so long to post, i will not forget the battle in the bottom of the sea of despair. you had dizrug kill the elf thief i was with even though i was going to fight you alone (I knew I would lose). You actually stood right next to me and allowed me to heal and prepare for battle, and when I did fall, you protected my items. I thought that was cool, and that I had ALOT of respect for you. Then when I fell on the river, i was with meora and tiatan, they both asked my why i didn't wait for there aid in batteling you, i told them that i would only fight you alone :-) Any way, thought you were a fun char and looking foreward to seeing you on the fields!
53503, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Trurkrag the Legend of Seantryn Whorehouses
Posted by Todger-man on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did not know that side of the stroy on the river. Much Respect for coming alone. I always tried to be that fair in a fight. Was sometimes one-sided (mostly was if you did not have barrier). I did not get Dizrug to kill the thief, he was waiting in the ashes to kill him anyways. I had nothing to fear the thief, cause he can't blackjack underwater and he'd get two rounded in a straight fight. Good fights, you seemed eager to fight and thus I always made sure to leave your gear so you'd be ready and willing to have a go at round two. Cause after all, sitting at the village pit ain't no fun, is it? See you in the fields indeed!
53480, I was hoping we could fight more.
Posted by Deathweaver on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our fights with both Narguth and Athellnon.
53502, RE: I was hoping we could fight more.

A ice-balling ballsy barrier'd ap and a fiend splashing woody bard, not the best I can deal with, but good fights. Sorry for shying away fromt he fight with your bard, at 4 con ... a death is the last thing I wanted. That too to a non-mage. Def'n fun stuff and nice strong chars.
53385, And the Todger finally goes limp. txt

I threw a fit when I died my last death, specially since it was to the archmage with a dead link. But that is life, right? You turn your face to watch this skimply clad chick and you end up walking into a lamp post. But then again, I can't really complain about one death (1/3 of con) cause with the amount of con-quest and con increament I've got there must be a lot of people betting that I'm played by Nepthene (:P) I mean two months back I said I'm about to hit the dust and two months later it took a 14 hour session to die thrice (with a stack of elf ponchos, bwahahah)

I have crazy respect for the game now, even though it has it lows, I love the standards set here and they keep me going and sure as hell I'll be back in the fields (like what tomo? even though I HAVE a life) and this time a non-rager is on the cards. Power houses are like that girl you lust for in high-school. Once you have had it wild with her you wanna find someone more gentil. On to the good-byes.

DO I HAVE TO DO THIS?

Kastellyn - Lord of Legendry Todgers, I took what you said in the right way. I'd love to see you more during my playing times but I sleep when you play or usually am playing with the band at that time. We'll be playing in Montreal Music Fest a few months down and in the July Massacre in Bombay. Thanks for all the in-game support and the con quest. I hope it was worth it. I had thoughts about talking to you about becoming Legend but the title was good enough. You helped me add to my RP by leaps and bounds. What can I say? Just let me know how you thought the two battle-songs I wrote were and tips and constructive criticism for the next. I'll see you in the fields, man.

Ysal - Bring out the Jugs? hah. I had a laugh over that a million times. Good presence. Good support. Please drop word from time to time to the village, it gets mighty lonely. Drill someone and make them drill master! More fresh meat for the village.

Yean - SOLID SOLID SOLID char and friend. I can't even bother to recall and recount the amazing times we had. I was the reckless elder brother to a caring, healing younger sister. I did not let them touch you and you did not let them finish me. One of the best bards I've seen. It was always fun being todger, Babysitter bard. Keep rocking the mages left and right. You've come a long way from being a bard to being a solid presence in the village. Respect for all of it.

Grimbledorf - Another great dwarf, I wish you had not left. You were good to have around too.

Grunda/Zunza - Heh? ;) Funny as hell with all the well times jokes and the merry making we had. Who says village is all blood and barbwires? Good stuff. Zunza show up more man. SHOW UP MORE.

Yuvralin - I won't say much because you were very well played and a good commander UNTIL you stoped show up. Step up or step down. Good luck.

Taelina - Another skilled bard. Strong presence and formidable foe for village enemies.

Asoa - You are a bit green, but I like your spirit. Don't listen to what others says. Keep to the village code and live and learn (or die and learn ;))

Drakgrak - == You tell Draktel "come to the open sea" == Heh. Confusing as hell to see that happen everytime you and Draktel were logged in. We had good runs together. Good solid defender. Your combo is enviable. I can see you sticking it out to greatness in the village. Massive odds din seem to keep you down. I like your style. Keep up the spirit.

Veressis - Good enemy, we had some fights that we exchanged deaths to. Was crazy trying to find a way around rot, with 4 con it wasn't the best sup you could toss at me, for me. heh. Nice rp and char.

Kanaev/Baerlin/Batamon/Criles/Rhyendris - Good fights.

Draktel - Muderous swine. Good fights. Solid respect. I noticed towards my end you stopped rotting me. HUGE respect for that. A good enemy is all you need.

Hunsobo/Vezrith - Good fights, Solid stout warriors. Sorry to Vezrith about the loot - but all three times I took nothing. Seriously nothing. First Asoa did, then maran did. You know your stuff, was good fighting you.

Krynna/Dizrug - We had our secret sharing and fights.

Ellenia - Good fights. Some of that must have hurt.

Nilian - Look up.

Haratzi/Vos - Thanks for the compliment. Two cone spamming vokers was just it. Specially after I fought a imperial blade and the emperor.

Was a great char. I like the legacy. But I still the imms should review strip. Strip has a bug. If a whip/flail spec tries to strip me and fails the fight doesn't start. Unless that is by design. Fist of titans should mean no disarm. A thief/assassin disarming your axe with Fist as a legacy makes you want to throw a tantrum. No other complains. I've run out of gas trying to type. Respond and i'll hit you back with a reply. Thanks a ton. See you all in the fields.
53386, Man, what a fun enemy
Posted by V on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a vicious mug, and I HATE HATE HATE bloodthirst. You just rewield those maces with a -20 or so str maledict on your ass, hehe, and then commenced to beating me down. When I realized that the rot took you down so easily I tried not to use it unless I really really had to (raid or retreval type situation). Try and save rot for those people I have little to know respect for or that I know they will merely run from me. You were freaking ridiculously scarry with the damage you could put out. I thought we would have had you guys that one time you both walked into quicksand, but my whole freaking group wussed out and I think I made a stand pretty much alone for the most part and you just worked me like nothing (you do have that log right?)

Good solid roleplay and please stay on team evil yo!
53435, Got the log

Need to sort through a ton of logs, will post in here and there once I edit my share of logs.
53387, There goes my powerhouse
Posted by Drakgrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know more about Trurkrag than everyone else combined. I dont need to say anything here. Perfectly executed idea. Powerhouse to the core. Trurkrag was modelled on the earlier berserker ragers, the ones who took down six or seven people at a time. Drakgrak is the antithesis of Trurkrag. Old style defender. I was hoping you would immort and I strongly suspected you had talks to that end when you disappeared from the village once. You would have immorted, that was a sucky way to go. Anyway, life goes on. There will be other equally unique ideas executed. You know what I am talking about. Thanks for the combo compliment. Well played and this is a big loss. See you in the fields.
P.S. Play battle.
53388, ice heavy branches
Posted by Yumi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Transmuter is a pretty grim matchup against a berserker, especially one with scary mithril maces, but you were still a fun enemy. I would try to fight you any time I had full protections, without much actual hope of winning, but just to kind of show respect, if that makes sense at all. I'm eager to see how much more deadly you can be now, without all the restrictions of the village.
53407, Guts of steel.

You sure had guts of steel. I've seen you fight a few villagers and do well, not kill as much but not die as much. This game needs players who are not afraid to mix it up. The imms don't shy from con quests from what I've seen, so why worry about a death or two? I had it in my mind to never loot you, not touch your corpse. And I didn't. Came close to killing you many times, GOOD KILL at the archmage. Mad props and respect. I know you were knew, atleast when you grouped with me (Dwiyang). But you seem to have learnt quick. Unless you were faking it to begin with. :)

Nice fights, see you in the fields.
53390, RE: And the Todger finally goes limp. txt
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>
>
>I threw a fit when I died my last death, specially since it
>was to the archmage with a dead link. But that is life, right?
>You turn your face to watch this skimply clad chick and you
>end up walking into a lamp post.

That is a good example of bad city planning. What the hell were they thinking when they placed that lamp post there? :P

> I've got there must be a lot of people betting that I'm played by Nepthene (:P) I mean two months back I said I'm about to hit the dust and two months later it took a 14 hour session to die thrice (with a stack of elf ponchos, bwahahah)

Nep isn't my guess, but a nice berserker anyway. You were pretty good at holding me in the fight and almost got Eltain about four times or so with me getting away in the last minute. Thank god you weren't a faster chaser than what you were. Anyway, damn tough beastie, the second most dangerous foe Eltain had.
53391, Trurkrag
Posted by Draktel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From the first time we had fights, when I caught you in "path" of the holy grove, until the last, you always gave me good fights. You were a bloodthirst nut though, and I used that against you as often as I could. You were a beast to fight and I thank you for the compliments. I figured you had taken fist when all of a sudden my withers just didn't matter anymore. I still started with it though because I knew when you ran out of juice the str loss would really hurt your damage output. Great job all around. Roll up an Imperial, I can't last forever.
53392, Ha
Posted by Malic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our fights. You were damn tough when you got off your boneshatter on me.

I think the only thing I can recommend would be to make sure you are always ready for a fight. Resist and all that. The times I caught you, you were not expecting a fight. By the time you moved off and started 'calling powers' you were already too hurt to survive a run back to the village.

Only other advice is be very carefull bloodthirsting when fighting a air or utility shifter. Unless you are sure you are going to quickly crush them, dont do it. You wont escape them when you start running to heal. You cant outrun them and its basically 'call death'.

I loved our talks and you were funny as hell. Sometimes I didnt know what the hell you were talking about but still had a smile.

Take care.
53393, Good fights indeed.
Posted by Elleinia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm usually fairly proficient as far as warrior on warrior fights, but for the most part you beat the heck out of me. I tried spears, whips, flails... whatever. Since I couldn't, for the life of me, disarm you, my only options were to try and weaken you with impale and try and out melee you with lagging techniques... but that will rarely work elf vs giant. I was looking forward to trying more things... but alas you're dead.

Enjoyed battling you - rest well.
53396, You taught me exactly how scary a five hit drum is.
Posted by Seonex on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gah. Last hit of vuln-exploiting Drum through prot vs evil and stoneskin = >>>ANNIHILATE. Ouch. No grudges for any of the fights, I never had a chance alone against you. I did, however, get pissed when you trophied my corpse on eastern and sacrificed all my magic. Cause, ya know, any level five passing through can then grab all my stuff. But thats alright, I guess, cause Malic proceeded to kill you right afterwards. Funny thing is, if you hadn't trophied and ####ed with my stuff and just gone to the village to wait off thirst, you wouldn't have died. Heh.

In any case, Fire Giant Villagers are seriously flawed - they only work well against a certain subset of idiots like me and newbies who don't use preps. Play something with more finesse, eh.
53409, RE: You taught me exactly how scary a five hit drum is.

A damage roll of 82. Two maces with drowning attack. Are you surprised you got one rounded? Good fights, You were ballsy.
53397, Trurkrag!
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man..of all days to die of con-loss it had to fall during a real busy week for me irl :( I really wanted to send you off.

For a period of time you seemed to be the only other person I ran into within the Village, and it was just you and me running about constantly re-arming and raiding it was real fun. I think we developed some sort of quick regear routine after some time where we'd just nod at each other at certain points and understood what we meant.

You were a tough beast and ate through most things quickly with your hammers. I enjoyed having the chance to play by your side and thought you played a perfect Berserker. The Village just chalked a huge loss with the demise of its resident mean machine. It will be weird not seeing you about the Village anymore for sure.

>>and this time a non-rager is on the cards - What nonsense are you spouting?! :p If you want gentil you could play a Village bard or maybe Defender! Heh. Well, whatever's fun's best I guess..so luck with your next and all. You will be missed much.
53408, RE: Trurkrag!

I'll miss you the most. I wanted to stay till you were around for my final fight, bad link got me a mob death. We've literally lived and died together and very much grown up together. I feel the pinch of having con-died already. But I need to move away from the village. I played a berserker then a bard and then a berseker. I was Dwiyang btw. Guess I'm POET and PERVERT. *wink* Keep rockin' the mages! You are the path to the future, lass.
53414, Trurkrag!
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hot damn..you were Dwiyang too? That's quite a shock..Dwiyang was the calm song-singing Herald who wrote really good poems :o Come to think of it now it's quite funny that you asked me to write a story for you, and it explains why you always said something whenever I sent a poem out.

Knowing that, I'm even more impressed..you're a really talented player. (p.s.I haven't received the poems yet :)) Thanks!
53415, You were Dwiyang too?
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Two quality chars. Respect.
53399, RE: And the Todger finally goes limp. txt
Posted by Tiatan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, we only interacted a few times, only had one -real- fight, where I quickly got my head handed to me. I have mad respect for you, though, and so does Tiatan. You were one of the few Villagers he didn't actually mind. Almost makes me want to roll up a villager to try it out, but I'm not sure that it would be something I'd enjoy. At any rate, good luck with your next. Hopefully I got some respect from you for that fight, even if I didn't know what I was doing.
53406, RE: And the Todger finally goes limp. txt

I had mad respect for anyone who doesn't mind a duel to the death, specially a no-win situation and still come to fight. Thus I did not call resist and bloodthirst when we duelled. Good spirit. Keep it up. I was Dwiyang btw. If that rings a bell. Heheh.
53416, RE: And the Todger finally goes limp. txt
Posted by Tiatan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How could Dwiyang not ring a bell? You know how much Tiatan admired him? He did write a Eulogy (by Eulogoy I meant Epitaph) and all and even dedicated his book of poetry to him. Well, now you've impressed me that much more. Keep up the good work.
53400, RE: And the Todger finally goes limp. txt
Posted by Itholin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Everytime I came across you, (not only with Itholin) I thought you were hysterically funny.
The random todger comments were interesting to say the least...
Itholin was all like "I don't want that!".

I'm not sure how many times you got me...I got lucky sometimes with escaping villagers and other times I didn't.
53403, What, nothing for me?
Posted by Rektath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed having Trurkrag around. Sure I didn't initially like you and an imm told me to induct you, but I thought you really stepped it up a notch when you went 'todger this' and 'todger that'. You had your badass times, and I could really see the character expanding and growing as time went by.

Well done.

53411, RE: What, nothing for me?

Any reason you did not like me? I was trying to role play and abusive defensive coward who wanted to be strong. So with time when I did get strong I rp'd accordingly. I thought you were very cool and self-reliant as a player. Great combination of powers/specs/legacies. Was sad to see you delete and that is when the downfall of the vilalge started (not because of your deletion). Good stuff, though you were the lone hunter kind and we never spent too much time together but for raids. Know whats funny? I seem to spell together as todgether now a days. Thats what a char can do to you. See you in the fields, man.
53418, RE: What, nothing for me?
Posted by Rektath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is was about the time I was fed up with most of the Village applicants. I was looking for something creative, and a very out-there rp. Of course, you did exceptionally well later. But when I interviewed you, I just thought 'oh wow, another berserker 41241231'
53404, Sorry to see you go
Posted by Relaso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We never interacted, but I always wanted to chat with you to understand better why you hunted me so incessantly whenever we both were in Galadon, other than you being a villager and me being a mage, of course. I knew with you around, I'd have to pretype c 'teleport' and wait for the guildguard to shout, because I had no doubts you would one-round me despite whatever protections I had at the time. Thanks for keeping me on my toes. That time I ran into your ghost and that other villager's ghost in the battlefields, I knew I had to get out of Dodge, because it was only a matter of time before you unghosted and pasted me. Sorry for never sticking around to fight you, but I didn't think a fight between us would be very satisfying for either of us.
53405, RE: And the Todger finally goes limp. txt
Posted by Criles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always dangerous because you hit so hard. No matter what protections I had up you ate through them before I could ever do much of anything. Good fights.
53413, RE: And the Todger finally goes limp. txt

I must say, thanks for still fighting knowing you had little/less chance of winning. I tried to make it fun for you too by not full/looting or saccing wands. Muters are a pain! Refer to when I last raided against you and Rhyendris for further information. :D
53410, Forget me, will you?!?
Posted by Azilaph on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"Is that true?"

"Yes, this man has no ####."

Was funny every time Grimbledorf would ask what a todger was and I'd immediately have to say "Don't bloody ask!"

From what I saw, solid rager. Keep it up.
53412, RE: Forget me, will you?!?

I did not forget you, was too tired of typing. Started off in a frenzy and tired out soon. You know you rocked, what more can I say? Good stuff with the quest and I'm pis'd cause even though I'm not as old as most players who went on the hell trip I knew the way through the first two circles. I so kicked myself when I reached late for the tournament and woke up to you guys in hell. I could have saved you fighting each other! Sheeesh! That day just sucked for me. Four deaths in two hours. DAMN MARAN GANGS! DAMN ELF BARDS! Well good char, I was kinda jealous you got made veteran and I at 330 hours still never was! :( Good presence. See you in the fields!
53417, Safety tip:
Posted by Azzy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Email Kasty when you think you deserve to be a Veteran. He's good and all, but like everyone else has a real life and isn't always on when you are so that you may not be in his mind.

Don't send it at 100 hours mind you, but if after a good while at hero and doing well you think you deserve it, say so to him in a nice (ic) note. Nine times out of ten good things happen.
53429, RE: And the Todger finally goes limp. txt
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kastellyn - Lord of Legendry Todgers, I took what you said in the right way.

Good, hard to tell sometimes how it comes across via text.

I'd love to see you more during my playing times but I sleep when you play or usually am playing with the band at that time.

Yeah, I saw you on a decent amount, but you probably didn't know I was watching you. My times are sketchy as well, especially since work went into high gear about a month ago.

Thanks for all the in-game support and the con quest. I hope it was worth it. I had thoughts about talking to you about becoming Legend but the title was good enough. You helped me add to my RP by leaps and bounds. What can I say? Just let me know how you thought the two battle-songs I wrote were and tips and constructive criticism for the next. I'll see you in the fields, man.

Totally worth it, I could tell you were a quality character. Loved the role, loved the RP, loved watching you tear through Village enemies. Great style; it doesn't work for everyone, but man, when it does it sure is fun.

Songs were nice, though I'm not surprised since I really liked Dwiayng's work as well. There's a book in the Village Library especially for works like that, so you'll get your taste of immortality there.

Good luck with the next; I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends
53437, RE: And the Todger finally goes limp. txt

Sounds good. I'll be back soon! Sooner then you know it! Bwahahaha!
53434, RE: And the Todger finally goes limp. txt
Posted by Kuchu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, shame I deleted so soon. I think I would have had fun running around with you!

What's this about playing in Montreal? I live there :)
hit me an email if you want (ujudludul@hotmail.com)

Good luck with the next
53436, RE: And the Todger finally goes limp. txt

The band I play for has been invited to play in the Montreal Music fest next year around apr-june. We play blue-rock-meets-classical kinda fusion music. So thats hot!

I'll drop you a line sometime soon!
53623, Non char question
Posted by Dude on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
what band are you in?
53625, RE: Non char question
Posted by Trurrkrag on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

We play fusion. Classical meets rock (Sufi classical, not western) So our lyrics are a mixture of Hindi/Urdu/English). Our website is under construction, songs will up on it for listening. I'll post the url if you are interested.