Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Cynon the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=53094
53094, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Cynon the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 9 15:20:23 2006

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Cynon perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:58
53153, Got boring really quick
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I rolled Cynon to try for nexus to see what it was like. Never got the chance to be a nexun the first time round. I found it a pain in the ass to have to go back to the island (when alone) to see where the balance lies but I dont think I have given Nexus a fair crack of the whip. They were sooooo in power when I hero'd in about 42hrs and it was dull having so many people around. I logged in less because I never got the fights I wanted with the ragers that had annoyed me so much as to delete Nauenyte (my rager thief). I started logging in less and after 15 hours or so after heroing I just felt it was unfair to take up a place in a full cabal when some lowbie seeks induction so I dropped all my swag and deleted. Liked the combo and might use it again but in a different cabal or even uncaballed as I never got much out of the bonding that I did manage to get. Anyway, thats about all I have to say about that.

-----Abernyte
53168, I liked Cynon
Posted by tehbigc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I ranked with you underwater with some throwaway char and the moment I saw those scepters working I was like This is Abernyte. Hehe. Damn right I was. You pummeled my ass into the ground in the battlefields coming to the 'rescue' of a cabalmate who was grouped with me. That was fun