Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Qileor Monor'ron the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=53059
53059, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Qileor Monor'ron the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Dec 7 22:23:32 2006

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Qileor perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:157
53082, Just done
Posted by Qileor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would have liked to see the empire get some decent member numbers, but it just wasn't in the cards. I'm bored and busy in life, I don't feel like gathering preps and arming anymore which doesn't work well, just not worth holding the warmaster slot when i'm doing so poorly. Had a great deal of fun, gates is an interesting legacy and ward of blades made me wish I hadn't even used spear instead of mace...uhh Nezl completely rocks and will make a good emperor. Draktel you are nothing to mess with either, watched you guys rock it up pretty smoothe. Khar you are potent but messed up in the head, an interesting character. Hunsobo you rock, I don't really think much of most of the other blades. Kargthak you are a dink, I got imm exp for the way I handled you though. I admitted in character that you were so strong and knowledgeable you would be taking the warmaster seat but you screwed yourself in the hind by not taking a single order w/o at least an argument, you set me up at least three times and looted me..... how you could expect to stay in empire is beyond me. You are too good for your own good and I knew damn well you were playing Naitos as well, you would have been anathematized immidietely you dinkaholic.

I don't know, bye everyone. Be around.

Zheesus
53099, Sorry to see this.
Posted by Draktel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not many people that I've seen start showing less and less after they get to the top. I was going to demote you when I saw you, but I never saw you. I thought you were a good fit at the time, and I think from what I've heard you did fairly well. I wish you would have remained around though.

I think what I liked most was that you took right to it when you were given a task, or asked to do something. I thought your RP was very good.

Good luck with whatever is next
53103, Thanks
Posted by Qileor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You are a pretty fierce player I learned plenty from. When I was patient I was pretty damn fierce.. flails can do so much. I just lost play time more and more....came down to dying so many times just because I didn't want to spend the little time I had gathering preps.... with gates I had to keep my ac really good, when I had time to work on things I was pimped out. Spear also didn't do much for me....I never really needed it after picking ward of blades, I was so strong with the flail ...I should have picked mace as I intended, or sword which just always works..I deleted because I didn't think I deserved the slot anymore, time to let someone else step up. Thanks for recognizing the roleplaying, people like kargthak don't realize what it takes to deserve the warmaster seat, he acted like he was the emperor before he was even oathed, he had no respect for any position he ever held because he thought he was better than everyone; while he may have been , and may be a perfectly good role it shouldn't get you very far in the empire. As I always said, Patience wins many battles just as he would have easily taken the warmaster seat from me if he had just acted like an imperial.

Good times, thanks, and good luck with whatever you do
Z
53079, :(
Posted by Chaisse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aww.. I was actually hoping for some more fights. It seems like more and more enemies are either never around or deleting.

For what its worth, I had some fun fights with you. Was looking forward to more.