Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nmahraaj the Master of Defense, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=52959
52959, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nmahraaj the Master of Defense, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Dec 1 16:32:29 2006

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Nmahraaj perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:32
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:45
52990, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nmahraaj the Master of Defense, Imperial Blade
Posted by Nmahraaj on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well well, I'm disappointed I deleted him, but I shouldn't be playing right now. I basically rolled this char because I have tons of work to do for school but I didn't feel like doing it. I mean, sure you can sit down at your computer and begin this essay which is a week late already, or you can check the race/class page on dio and roll something :) Instead of 45 hours of work, it's been 45 hours of pointless cfing.

Pro-man you made a bad guess. No it's not because of Tremblay, no I didn't lose a phat set. I deleted with most of the gear I had. If that's a phat set for you , you suck :) Anyway, I always hated empire with my other chars, but I tried it and now think it can be fun and I didn't see 1/10 of the fun I could have had so I'm gonna roll another one soon for sure.

I don't want to tell too much about Tremblay, but you can avoid his trick. I know I could have when he got me but I was dumb. I died another painful death when I was standing at my pit with zmud's window closed, trying to do homework at the same time and said #### it, if I'm going to die like that, better delete.

Didn't know many people. Imperials I traveled with, I think there's a nice little crew coming up, thanks for the fun.

Elidan, Draktel, Nezltrhjreoigsfdgwhatever, can't remember the name, thanks for the promotions, you all seem pretty solid, and sorry about the deletion.

Thanks imms for this ####ing addictive stupid game I hate and love!
52983, I had my eye on you
Posted by Drakgrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From the very very very little I saw of you I thought you were classy. I was really waiting for you to rank up to fight you.
52972, This is upsetting.
Posted by Draktel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had good hopes for you, I thought you were doing well. What happened?
52973, I'm going to guess Tremblay.
Posted by Pro-man on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And it happened in an area where he lost his phat set.
52974, RE: I'm going to guess Tremblay.
Posted by Rhouln on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was interested in seeing what all your character was about. The thief came up with a good tactic though... pain in the ass.
52976, RE: I'm going to guess Tremblay.
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh. I didn't have a problem with him. I was able to #### him up a few times.
52977, No you weren't.
Posted by Pro-man on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Unless you were a Duergar or an Assassin or caught him on bad terrain for him.

Even then. I've watched him flee out and come back and kill several people instantly.
52986, RE: No you weren't.
I'm a duergar, yes. And he did slept me. There is ways to counter him.
52969, What happened?
Seriously. I ranked you up a lot in the 20's and now you do this? Sheesh.