Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rinalias Kasinas the Stumbling Minstrel of Light, Historian of the Brigade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=52894
52894, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rinalias Kasinas the Stumbling Minstrel of Light, Historian of the Brigade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 29 13:52:52 2006

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Rinalias perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:192
52954, No goodbyes? =(
Posted by Seonex on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked this character a lot. Must have been boring after you got that insane set and you were close to invincible. Ah well. Good times, I enjoyed running around with you. We kicked some ass ^_^
53299, Alright alright
Posted by Guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So I ended up moving and not getting my internet turned on for a while.... Pfft.
I had a ####ing blast with Rin at points othertimes I was so bored I would light up a jay and just wander around looking for something horrible to mess with.

Goodies just aren't my bag I tried VERY hard to stay in the goodie mindset, I think Dex was kind enough to point out that stealing money from goodies isn't "good"...

There were alot of Marans Rin considered his friend.
ALOT
Seonix, Chokaire, to name a pair, there were alot more of you but I just can't seem to remember #### right now!

Reply maybe I'll remember something and write a decent goodbye
53303, Did you also play Zhaltum (minotaur warrior empire)? ~
Posted by _Magus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
53317, That I did
Posted by Guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was to test out a certain area, to do something Neither Zhaltum or Krundig could quite pull off...
*Grumble* I broke ground but then my time became a little limited all that jazz... and I haven't really poked around since

And I wanted to see exactly how to kill an elf bard.. I know what kills them but I'm still scared?