Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Gerhas the Commander of Warfare, Annoying
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=52808
52808, (DELETED) [None] Gerhas the Commander of Warfare, Annoying
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Nov 26 12:08:50 2006

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Gerhas perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:110
52925, RE: (DELETED) [None] Gerhas the Commander of Warfare, A...
Posted by Ronauk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Haha, brother. You cracked me up. Your sense of humor was just refreshing to me as a player. I was laughing so damned hard at times sitting in my chair I actually scared my cat. I had fun with you and tried to push back a little bit with some humor of my own. I've noticed #### happening like you said about stuff just changing pertaining to lucky blows and stuff before. But I think it should just be classified as #### happens. Though I am never one to look into things. Anywho. Hope to see you in the fields again soon.
52926, Thanks man.
Posted by Gerhas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved calling you Ronny because I have a little cousin named Ronnie and I was picturing him with a Battleaxe! =)
52862, Not good to see you deleted
Posted by Drakgrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My ready second every time I needed someone. I wont reveal too much about my interaction with you since it exposes some role weakness but suffice to say I came close to hitting out at both you and karochthek but decided I didnt have enough justification, yet, hehe. It panned out well later.

Drop the imm conspiracy. The imms dont do anything like that. The annoying title looked impressive btw, it wasnt a curse you know. Lot of potential, if you were trying to be a self proclaimed bastard you were doing it well. Roll another man, it is good to have players like you come to the mud. Keep at it!
52856, Gerhas Amused Me
Posted by Tiatan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tiatan, too, though I wouldn't take that as a compliment. You did make him want to toy with Gerhas, though, and he enjoyed pushing his buttons as much as Gerhas enjoyed what he did, I'm sure.
52837, Gone and killed yourself now?
Posted by Duriendel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gerhas, you fool. You have killed yourself.
Why would you do such a foolish thing?
Oh well. I did find you anoying after all.
You will not be missed.
~Duriendel

You did seem like you knew what you were doing in most fights so I have to give you that. I hope you make a better character and continue from there. Make this one less anoying though... :P
52840, Ah....
My beloved.

=)

This character so had potential.I'm going to try it from a different angel.

But I'm not rolling up a serious character again.
52843, RE: Ah....
Posted by Karochthek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lemme guess, you'll roll up a dwarf who plays with his nipples, right?
52848, I might have ####ed with you a lot....
But I also played you so you thought I was a newbie.

I work on peoples frustrations a lot in any character for a number of reasons, mostley to get a tactical advantage.

But I tried to keep you engaged. You'll note I was allways ready to carry on a conversation and I did get busted up protecting your stuff from the vultures.

52810, Once I distended, you utterly owned me. NT
Posted by Uthral on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
52812, Yeah, I was trying to figure that out.
Then you ranked and left my radar scope.

Only time I ever felt bad was when I had Vantle with me. I don't like tag teaming people, but I didn't have any real IC reason to ignore you because Vantle was with me.

Other than that. I knew where you were going to be for the most part so I went and looked for you.
52813, Only one reason you should have felt bad about that: You owned me solo. Heh. NT
Posted by Uthral on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
52814, And tat's why I felt bad. =)
Cheapened it.

It came back in spades against me.
52815, Well done.
You did well. Even though you always struck me when I was either regearing or already wounded... as a Qaldeus follower that's what you should do. Good job asshole, have fun with your next.
52819, Pico Follower.
But in the end I decided to whore out to Lyristeon. I lied to everyone even as I told them the truth.

I had plans for some cool things with him, you're an example of one aspect. I had so many people convinced I belonged to this cabal or that, even Fortress, it was great.

A key part of the character was mimicry. I would try to affect some nuance of other characters around me.

I was everything from a suck up to a boss, a follower to a leader, a friend and a betrayer. The real Gerhas dropped the F-Bomb a lot, but I had hoped that would actually become a clue as to who he was later on.

But then I got tagged with Annoying, lost my warcry and flung about, suffered two Mobdeaths where a Mob that Conned Easy Kill wiped me of 250 Hit points, melee, in one round after a Perfectly timed bash. His luck turned too.In the begining I was getting all sorts of lucky blows and shrugging of spells and black jacks then suddenly I got none, and got jacked all the time. I have few saves in the end so as far as spells go, that's understandable. I suspected (Susect) something else was done to the character and I lost it for the so I just started to fight for fightings sake. lost 5 con yesterday but I learned a few things about higher level fights and preps I hadn't realized.

52827, As a note
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No one really 'messed' with your character, though your warcries bordered on worthless. Your first in a series substandard wc's was 'FIVES A CROUD!' and it was rated appropriately. Unfortunately for you, you changed your wc often, and unless someone (immortal) is watching you at every change, you have to wait until someone takes a look. Do I look often? Yes. Frankly your wc's weren't too impressive or even average.

Regarding you suspicion that 'something else was to to the character', isn't true.

I am glad you view your experience as a learning one, because you had a pretty good ability to live through fights, do well at many, and escape those where you held a disadvantage.
52829, On the warcry....
Who do they inspire? Me or those around me?

It's not like it has a negatie affect on the enemy (Other than the benifits to me) or a possitive affect on my allies.

I recal once during a training excersise where we all yelled Suet! Here pig pig pig! And it was so ####ing funny that we were doing it for days to bolster our moral.

Yankee doodle dandy is another example of sillyness bolstering moral.
52830, RE: On the warcry....
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A warcry is supposed to inspire you and put fear into your enemies. Changing a warcry is based on the effectiveness of it. If the warcry sucks, it's affects should suck. If it is good, it's affect should be good.

As for the other stuff regarding your attempts at religion. My spheres are chaos, deception and wisdom. Someone who is acting chaotic stupid will get shunned. I tried to have a talk with you about it, and you didn't get it.

Good luck with your next.
52834, Actually I did get it.
I'm familiar with your religion.

But I felt burned by the rest so I decided to live up to the title.
52838, Wahhh.
Posted by _Magus_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Jesus #### dude, just drop it already. I never interacted with you, but there's more people than not saying this character sucked. Deal with it, and stop being a bitch about it, trying to argue with everyone.

For what its worth though, the character might have been great for you, and that's fine. But you can't argue about another's opinion of your character: sucked.
52841, Not argueing that people might have thought that.
But I knew full well what I was doing and I do feel like some underhanded stuff happened to him.
52844, RE: Not argueing that people might have thought that.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sure you do. It's easier to believe that an immspiracy (tm) screwed you than think maybe you weren't all that nor a bag of chips.

Yeah, you lost warcry for having a series of retarded warcries. Nothing underhanded about that, we came straight out and took it away from you. That's about it.
52847, It had nothing to do with me.
I guess RNG did a complete flip flop in his late 20' mid 30's.

It seemed like 1 in four stabs was getting lucky blows early on. Then it stopped. I saw 2 lucky blows it seemed like the rest of his life.

Then the Easy Mob just going down right as rain and the damage out put exploded, EXPLODED! And timed with a bash. What's more, the Mob strangly moved back to it's starting postition.

Then the old 700 HP Unspeak I got from the Midnight dragon. Right after I walk in and get tail slapped.

I've never even thought of such things before, but it was such a crazy turn for this character tht I had to wonder.

I've never said I was a bag of chips. But you guys went out of your way with this character. There are to many monotone bad asses in the game. Sorry I reopened an old fast and lose playing style and I was prepared to work toward something, but I just caught grief from the staff.
52850, RE: It had nothing to do with me.

>But you guys went out of
>your way with this character.

For at least the third time... no, we didn't.

Subtle isn't my strong point. If this character offended me enough to provoke me to action, I wouldn't have had a problem telling you straight out that I thought you were a bozo and laying out whatever penalty for said bozodom I felt appropriate. I seriously wouldn't. Did I think this was a dumb character, sure. Would I spent time plotting against him? No, why would I waste that time on a dumb character?
52851, RE: It had nothing to do with me.
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gerhas luckstat = 0
Gerhas learning lvl = 0

or however its done.

Now don't think I am saying YOU did do it or anyone for that matter.. but isn't it that easy to change whatever hidden things that all characters have? I am just playing devils advocate and truly am a bit curious if an imm given the proper motivation could indeed change a few of the stats (like learning rates) that I believe exist but arn't shown..

please oh please don't take this the wrong way as a personal attack, just a real question

52852, RE: It had nothing to do with me.
>Gerhas luckstat = 0

Not quite, but something vaguely along those lines are possible... although even that wouldn't do a tenth of what he listed.

>Gerhas learning lvl = 0

That would be your 'int' stat which is visible. That's all there is.

>or however its done.
>
>Now don't think I am saying YOU did do it or anyone for that
>matter.. but isn't it that easy to change whatever hidden
>things that all characters have? I am just playing devils
>advocate and truly am a bit curious if an imm given the proper
>motivation could indeed change a few of the stats (like
>learning rates) that I believe exist but arn't shown..

Probably, most of those don't exist or aren't settable. Things that are settable, like int, require a fairly high level imm. We log a lot of things, both mortal and immortal, and it's safe to say that would make the list. Easy to do, sure. Easy to do without me knowing about it, no.
52855, Why would we?
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From my perspective, invisible tweaking wouldn't have the impact we want, even if we could. (See Nep's post for why your theories aren't practical. We don't spend time coding in ways to do this.)

This character had the kind of warcries that made us want to remove custom warcries a while back. (As in, taken from beer commercials.) Our compromise back then was "If you see super-stupid warcries, just drop the hammer on them until super-stupid warcries go away.", which we clue you in about right in the helpfile. Most people have gotten that by now, and we don't see many awful ones. You tie the punishment to the deed, so the player gets the hint.

If we saw dumb OOC warcries, and tweaked whatever "You get bashed by mobs more" variable in silence as punishment, we'd still see dumb warcries. Mission not accomplished.

We're not subtle. If a character breaks a rule, we don't hatch an elaborate plot to get them three weeks later. We pull them aside, explain what it's for, and drop the warning/slay/deny. Saves both of us time and grief.

and truly am a bit curious if an imm given the proper motivation could indeed change a few of the stats (like learning rates) that I believe exist but arn't shown..

Oh, for the love of Scarabaeus. How many times are we going to see this?

Read 'help skill improvement'. It lists what impacts skill improvement. Please stop inventing additional factors.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
52865, RE: Why would we?
Gerhas: Hrm... looking back at my logs... your warcries were exceptionally stupid. I'm going to have to agree with them on that. And I don't think they ####ed with you, you just did stupid things like I did. Get over it.
52887, Hmmmm
Well, I try not to take what you guys say as hostile, but when you rock out on me like that what do you expect me to think?

Read the last line in my post.. I was being more than polite and ASKING.. not implying you guys did ####, just saying what if.. is this how it works.. yada yada. I think nep got the point that I was just curious. And its obvious that skill improvements could be tweaked, though how easy it is for you guys who knows. But considering higher level characters learn skills better, and ALL of neps giants have pretty well had their entire skill and spell lists perfected it would just go to reason that you guys can adjust it.

For the love of scarabaeus indeed, try not to be such an ass.
52888, Oh, one more thing, I didn't say you guys did ####, I just asked if it was possible n/t
52890, RE: Hmmmm
>Well, I try not to take what you guys say as hostile, but
>when you rock out on me like that what do you expect me to
>think?

It's not like I don't generally assume you're hostile. That's a judgement based on your posts in general, not any single post. You can't accuse people of crazy crap half the time and expect to be treated just like everyone else the other half of the time. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

>Read the last line in my post.. I was being more than polite
>and ASKING.. not implying you guys did ####, just saying what
>if.. is this how it works.. yada yada. I think nep got the
>point that I was just curious. And its obvious that skill
>improvements could be tweaked, though how easy it is for you
>guys who knows. But considering higher level characters learn
>skills better, and ALL of neps giants have pretty well had
>their entire skill and spell lists perfected it would just go
>to reason that you guys can adjust it.

For the love of... now I'm playing a legion of giants?

I'm sure it's beyond possibility that playing the game for around twelve years has produced efficiencies in some areas of my play. :P

>For the love of scarabaeus indeed, try not to be such an ass.

Likewise!
52892, "Are you still beating your wife? I'm just asking."
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're asking about something we've already explained ad nauseum. (Above in this thread: Daevryn: "Yeah, you lost warcry for having a series of retarded warcries. Nothing underhanded about that, we came straight out and took it away from you. That's about it.")

You said you "believe" hidden factors on skill improvements exist, even after we've announced a billion times that the helpfile is comprehensive. After a while, we're going to get sick of fielding that question, especially in the context of your other conspiracy-heavy posts.

Gerhas got one punishment-- loss of warcry for having extraordinarily stupid warcries. The punishment was obvious to the player (warcry stops working entirely), matched to the problem, and exactly in line with the helpfile's warning.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
52893, And
Yes, if the imms wanted to, they COULD screw things up for you, and make you learn skills less quickly, that wouldn't be hard. BUT, why in hell would they take the time to set all this up for us to play for FREE. And just decide to be an ass? I mean honestly, they must spend a lot of money on this game... why would they ruin it for the players?
Ever take a little time to appreciate all the #### they put together for us? So please don't blame the imms when you screw up.

And Nbm, not sayin this to you. But rather everyone who still wants to blame the imms.

52896, I didn't screw up, and I wasn't blaming anyone n/t
52897, Hah
I didn't say he got punished at all. I merely asked a hypothetical question you reacted in obviously defensive manner to, even after stating that I was just asking a simple question about game mechanics
52902, RE: Hah
I mentioned that it wasn't intended just for you, but there actually seems to be a lot of people who think the imms just hate them. But yes, if they wanted to, they could. I just don't see them doing things like that. Anyway, we should drop the subject before I make even more of an ass of myself.
52842, RE: Wahhh.
I thought Gerhas was well played. He was trying to play a total ass, and he managed that, didn't he?
52849, And I wasn't an asshole to everyone.
I was generous to the point of being a paladin, which is why some people thought I was good.

Part of the reason I had the same crappy suit since the academy days was so that people would think I was Good/Neutral.

Ask Breganu and his ranger Friend! =)
52831, RE: Pico Follower.
I've got to tell you, I'm pretty sure Pico would have hated this character if you managed to catch up with him. From the little I saw, he reminded me of everything I hated about 80% of the members of the Entropy cabal.
52835, I don't think so.
I've had several followers.

And like I said, there was more to him than just chaotic stupid.

I bet there are 10 different opinions among the player base as to what they thought of him, and that was the point.
52820, Me and you + Trevant cameo.
Exits: north south west]
A sign points north towards Balator and south towards the Desert of Araile.
Karochthek is here.

<100%hp 100%m 61%mv 3657tnl> Karochthek yells 'Help! Gerhas hurled a dagger at
me!'
You hurl a throwing dagger at Karochthek striking him square in the chest!
A spray of blood erupts from Karochthek's wound!
Your hurled dagger grazes Karochthek.
Karochthek has a few scratches.

<100%hp 100%m 61%mv 3657tnl>
Your shield blocks Karochthek's wrath.
You dodge Karochthek's wrath.
Karochthek parries your stab.

<100%hp 100%m 61%mv 3657tnl> f
Karochthek tries to strike the same place with both his swords.
Karochthek's thrust MASSACRES you!
Karochthek's thrust MASSACRES you!

<77%hp 100%m 61%mv 3657tnl> art
> > > You thrust your dagger towards Karochthek,
attempting to sever his artery!
Karochthek's artery begins pumping out bright red bursts of blood!
Karochthek can no longer find the strength to wield a two-handed black sword.
Your deep gash devastates Karochthek!

<77%hp 100%m 61%mv 3657tnl>
Karochthek's punch MUTILATES you!
Your stab decimates Karochthek!

<72%hp 100%m 61%mv 3657tnl> t
You dodge Karochthek's punch and close in for a concealed attack!
Your shield blocks Karochthek's punch.
Your stab maims Karochthek!
Karochthek has some small but disgusting cuts.

<72%hp 100%m 61%mv 3657tnl> tr
He's too much bigger than you to trip.

<72%hp 100%m 61%mv 3657tnl> st
Your failed attempt to stab Karochthek leaves you
defenseless.
Karochthek's punch decimates you!

<68%hp 100%m 61%mv 3657tnl>
You parry Karochthek's punch.
Karochthek's wrath misses you.
Your stab misses Karochthek.

<68%hp 100%m 61%mv 3657tnl> st

Karochthek is covered with bleeding wounds.

<68%hp 100%m 61%mv 3657tnl> You lunge at Karochthek and stab him with your
dagger!
Your stab MUTILATES Karochthek!
You twist your dagger further into Karochthek's shoulder wound!
Your twist decimates Karochthek!

You parry Karochthek's wrath.
You parry Karochthek's wrath.

Karochthek stops using a black sword.

Your stab devastates Karochthek!

Karochthek wields an elegant silver rapier.

Karochthek dual wields an elegant silver rapier.

<68%hp 100%m 61%mv 3657tnl> > You lunge at Karochthek and stab him with your
dagger!
Your stab MASSACRES Karochthek!
As a dragon dagger tears into Karochthek, a gout of blood erupts!
Your dagger causes intense bleeding as you twist it deeper!
A spray of blood erupts from Karochthek's wound!
Your twist DISMEMBERS Karochthek!
Karochthek is gushing blood.

Your shield blocks Karochthek's stab.
You fail to get in one more shot as Karochthek flees.
Karochthek has fled!
Karochthek leaves west.

The night's bitter cold drains your strength.

<68%hp 100%m 59%mv 3657tnl>
You feel less protected from good.

<70%hp 100%m 66%mv 3657tnl>
Karochthek has arrived.

<70%hp 100%m 66%mv 3657tnl> Approaching the Gates of Hamsah Mu'tazz

( 2) Dust from passing travelers settles softly over a small pool of fresh
blood.

<70%hp 100%m 65%mv 3657tnl> On a Bridge Over the Khalid River

<70%hp 100%m 65%mv 3657tnl> Approaching a Bridge Over the Khalid River

<70%hp 100%m 65%mv 3657tnl> On a Bridge Over the Khalid River

<70%hp 100%m 65%mv 3657tnl> Approaching the Gates of Hamsah Mu'tazz

blood.

<70%hp 100%m 64%mv 3657tnl> People near you:
Gim Approaching a Large Crossroads
(PK) Gerhas Approaching the Gates of Hamsah Mu'tazz

<70%hp 100%m 64%mv 3657tnl> Outside the Bahiyaa Gate

south west]
( 3) The sand here is slightly discolored, having recently absorbed some fresh
blood.
A sign points north towards Balator and south towards the Desert of Araile.
Karochthek is here.

<70%hp 100%m 64%mv 3657tnl> You swing a dragon dagger in a sweeping blow to
Karochthek's hamstring!
Your hamstring slice decimates Karochthek!
You get in one more shot on Karochthek as he flees.
Your parting blow decimates Karochthek!
Karochthek has fled!
Karochthek leaves west.

<70%hp 100%m 64%mv 3657tnl>
The city gate is raised on massive chains.

<70%hp 100%m 64%mv 3657tnl>
Karochthek has arrived.

<70%hp 100%m 63%mv 3657tnl> Karochthek added to tab completion list.
> > People near you:
(PK) Karochthek Outside the Bahiyaa Gate
(PK) Gerhas Outside the Bahiyaa Gate

<70%hp 100%m 63%mv 3657tnl> That person is watching your dagger too warily.

<70%hp 100%m 63%mv 3657tnl> You thrust your dagger towards Karochthek,
Your deep gash mauls Karochthek.
Karochthek is convulsing on the ground.

<70%hp 100%m 63%mv 3657tnl>
You parry Karochthek's stab.
Karochthek's stab misses you.
Karochthek dodges your stab.

<70%hp 100%m 63%mv 3657tnl>
Karochthek's thrust DISMEMBERS you!

<52%hp 100%m 63%mv 3657tnl> You try to sever Karochthek's artery, but your blow
misses entirely.
Your deep gash misses Karochthek.
Karochthek's stab MUTILATES you!

<46%hp 100%m 63%mv 3657tnl>
You dodge Karochthek's stab.

<46%hp 100%m 63%mv 3657tnl> st
You lunge at Karochthek and stab him with your
dagger!
Your stab EVISCERATES Karochthek!
Karochthek is stunned, but will probably recover.
Karochthek's struggling prevents you from twisting your dagger any deeper.

<46%hp 100%m 63%mv 3657tnl>
Karochthek is DEAD!!
A clump of Karochthek's hair is ripped from his head.
##################################3
I had him again, but a rager stole the kill. Oh well!

You yell 'I'm going to bust some outlandish ball
sacks if anyone wants to come!'

<100%hp 100%m 93%mv 3655tnl> People near you:
Lucury A Cozy Corner
Tsyda A Cozy Corner
Telcontar A Cozy Corner
Dorche A Cozy Corner
(PK) Gerhas Trail to the Inn
Tiatan A Cozy Corner

<100%hp 100%m 93%mv 3655tnl> People near you:
Lucury A Cozy Corner
Tsyda A Cozy Corner
Telcontar A Cozy Corner
Dorche A Cozy Corner
Tiatan A Cozy Corner

<100%hp 100%m 93%mv 3655tnl> yell No? Well let me take a Dorche and get on my w
The sky is getting cloudy.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 3655tnl> yell No? Well let me take a Dorche and get on my way then!

As Karochthek draws near, you sneak in a concealed attack!
You evade Karochthek's bash, causing him to fall flat on his face.
Karochthek's bash misses you.
You yell 'Help! Karochthek is bashing me!'
You yell 'No? Well let me take a Dorche and get on my way then!'

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 3655tnl> Karochthek added to tab completion list.
> > People near you:
Lucury A Cozy Corner
Tsyda A Cozy Corner
Telcontar A Cozy Corner
(PK) Karochthek Trail to the Inn
Dorche A Cozy Corner
Tiatan A Cozy Corner
Karochthek's stab DISMEMBERS you!

<91%hp 100%m 100%mv 3655tnl> art
You try to sever Karochthek's artery, but your blow
misses entirely.
Your deep gash misses Karochthek.
Karochthek's stab MASSACRES you!

<80%hp 100%m 100%mv 3655tnl> fl
Karochthek parries your stab and returns an attack of his own.

<71%hp 100%m 100%mv 3655tnl> flee
The Guard Post

A guard stands near his post, eyeing the crowds for outlaws.
You flee from combat!

<71%hp 100%m 99%mv 3655tnl> Trail to the Inn

Karochthek is here.
A small white bunny hops around under a tree nibbling grass.
Standing near a tree, a guard takes a break while eating cherries.

<71%hp 100%m 99%mv 3655tnl> East Sumner's Road

A plain wooden pen lies here gathering dust.
A sign points south towards the Inn of the Eternal Star.
A gray squirrel flashes his tail and scatters across the ground.

<71%hp 100%m 98%mv 3655tnl> East Sumner's Road

You see a small bunny nibbling on a piece of vegetable.

<71%hp 100%m 98%mv 3655tnl> gEast Sumner's Road

<71%hp 100%m 98%mv 3655tnl> gg
East Sumner's Road

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> East Sumner's Road

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> East Sumner's Road

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> You get a flask of diminution from a girdle of many
pouches.

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> You drink water from a flask of diminution.
You do not feel thirsty.
You sway dizzily for a moment then begin shrinking rapidly!
The world seems to be getting bigger around you.

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> You see nothing like that in the girdle.

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> You do not have that potion.

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> They aren't here.

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> People near you:
(PK) Gerhas East Sumner's Road

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> People near you:

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> Karochthek added to tab completion list.
> > People near you:
(PK) Karochthek East Sumner's Road

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> wKarochthek added to tab completion list.
w> > People near you:

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> wKarochthek added to tab completion list.
w> > People near you:

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> wo
You have 0 gold, 22 silver, and 44 copper, which is
worth 484 copper.
You have 270265 experience and need 3655 more experience to gain a rank. (72.14%
progress)

> > People near you:

> > People near you:

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> Karochthek has arrived.

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl> Karochthek leaves east.

<71%hp 100%m 97%mv 3655tnl>
The rain ceases.

<73%hp 100%m 100%mv 3655tnl> They aren't here.

<73%hp 100%m 100%mv 3655tnl> East Sumner's Road

A fox is here stalking its prey.

<73%hp 100%m 99%mv 3655tnl> East Sumner's Road

A chocolate cake lies uneaten here.
Karochthek is here.

<73%hp 100%m 99%mv 3655tnl>
Karochthek leaves west.

<73%hp 100%m 99%mv 3655tnl> targ Karochthek
#Ok. $target is now set to {Karochthek}.
They aren't here.

<73%hp 100%m 99%mv 3655tnl> They aren't here.

<73%hp 100%m 99%mv 3655tnl> Karochthek added to tab completion list.
> > People near you:

Karochthek is here.

<73%hp 100%m 98%mv 3655tnl> > Karochthek yells 'Help! Gerhas hurled a dagger at me!'

You hurl a throwing dagger at Karochthek striking him square in the chest!
Your hurled dagger wounds Karochthek.

<73%hp 100%m 98%mv 3655tnl>

<73%hp 100%m 98%mv 3655tnl> art
> You thrust your dagger towards Karochthek,
Your deep gash mauls Karochthek.

<73%hp 100%m 98%mv 3655tnl>
You dodge Karochthek's stab and close in for a concealed attack!
You have become better at concealed!
Your stab mauls Karochthek.
Karochthek swats your stab away from him.

<73%hp 100%m 98%mv 3653tnl>
Karochthek's thrust EVISCERATES you!

<59%hp 100%m 98%mv 3653tnl> st
Karochthek continues to bleed from his wounds.
Karochthek's leaking blood pools upon the ground.
Karochthek's bleeding mauls him.
Karochthek's arterial blood pools upon the ground.
Karochthek's bleeding artery devastates him!

<60%hp 100%m 100%mv 3653tnl> st
You lunge at Karochthek and stab him with your
dagger!

<60%hp 100%m 100%mv 3653tnl>

<55%hp 100%m 100%mv 3653tnl>
You drive Karochthek's stab back with your connecting blow.

<55%hp 100%m 100%mv 3653tnl> st

<55%hp 100%m 100%mv 3653tnl> Your failed attempt to stab Karochthek leaves you
defenseless.
Karochthek's stab EVISCERATES you!

<48%hp 100%m 100%mv 3653tnl>
Karochthek gets a wild look in his eyes.

<48%hp 100%m 100%mv 3653tnl> st

Karochthek's trip misses you.

<41%hp 100%m 100%mv 3653tnl> Your failed attempt to stab Karochthek leaves you
defenseless.

<33%hp 100%m 100%mv 3653tnl> ber

Karochthek trips you and you go down!
Karochthek's trip scratches you.

<33%hp 100%m 100%mv 3653tnl>
You move out of the range of Karochthek's stab.

<25%hp 100%m 100%mv 3653tnl> fle
The clouds disappear.
You feel yourself expand back to your normal size.
Your eyes no longer pierce the shroud of invisibility.
Karochthek is writhing in agony.

<27%hp 100%m 100%mv 3653tnl> fle

<27%hp 100%m 100%mv 3653tnl> flYour pulse races as you are consumed by rage!

<38%hp 93%m 92%mv 3653tnl> fleeKarochthek slams into you with a leading shoulder that
sends you flying!
Karochthek's bash injures you.

<27%hp 93%m 92%mv 3653tnl> flee

You sure are BLEEDING!

<20%hp 93%m 92%mv 3653tnl> Karochthek gets in one more shot as you flee.
Karochthek's parting blow EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
East Sumner's Road

You flee from combat!

<13%hp 93%m 91%mv 3653tnl> East Sumner's Road

blood.
Karochthek is here.

A chocolate cake lies uneaten here.

<13%hp 93%m 90%mv 3653tnl> East Sumner's Road

<13%hp 93%m 89%mv 3653tnl> East Sumner's Road

<13%hp 93%m 89%mv 3653tnl> East Sumner's Road

<13%hp 93%m 89%mv 3653tnl> Trail to the Inn

<13%hp 93%m 89%mv 3653tnl> A Roadside Shrine

A tall stone altar bubbles forth crisp water.
(Translucent) Bent and withered an old druid watches over those who rest in the
shrine.

<13%hp 93%m 88%mv 3653tnl> heal serious
You pay a withered druid 300 copper coins.
A withered druid closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
You feel better!

<20%hp 93%m 88%mv 3653tnl>
Karochthek has arrived.

<20%hp 93%m 88%mv 3653tnl> Trail to the Inn

<20%hp 93%m 88%mv 3653tnl> East Sumner's Road

( 5) A plain wooden pen lies here gathering dust.

<20%hp 93%m 88%mv 3653tnl> People near you:

<20%hp 93%m 88%mv 3653tnl> af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'berserk' modifies armor class by 18 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies damage roll by 7 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies hit roll by 7 for 3 hours.

<21%hp 95%m 94%mv 3653tnl> Karochthek added to tab completion list.
> > People near you:

<21%hp 95%m 94%mv 3653tnl> East Sumner's Road

<21%hp 95%m 94%mv 3653tnl> East Sumner's Road

<21%hp 95%m 93%mv 3653tnl> East Sumner's Road

<21%hp 95%m 93%mv 3653tnl> Sumner's Crossroads

A sign points east towards Voralian City and west towards Dagdan.

<21%hp 95%m 93%mv 3653tnl> West Sumner's Road

<21%hp 95%m 93%mv 3653tnl> West Sumner's Road

<21%hp 95%m 92%mv 3653tnl> West Sumner's Road

<21%hp 95%m 92%mv 3653tnl> West Sumner's Road

<21%hp 95%m 92%mv 3653tnl> People near you:
(PK) Gerhas West Sumner's Road

<21%hp 95%m 92%mv 3653tnl> The Open Plains

<21%hp 95%m 92%mv 3653tnl> The Open Plains

<21%hp 95%m 91%mv 3653tnl> The Open Plains

<21%hp 95%m 91%mv 3653tnl> i
You are carrying:
(Glowing) a potion of return
a jeweled dagger
(Humming) a spider-hilted steel sword
a crude water skin made from the corpse of the Blood Tribunal executioner
a large sack
a dagger named 'Feathered Death'
(Glowing) a fiery-red runed robe

<21%hp 95%m 91%mv 3653tnl> The Open Plains

A small falcon flies over the plains in search of prey.

<21%hp 95%m 90%mv 3653tnl> People near you:
(PK) Gerhas The Open Plains

<21%hp 95%m 90%mv 3653tnl> The Open Plains

A small rabbit nibbles pleasantly on the tall grass here.

<21%hp 95%m 89%mv 3653tnl> People near you:

<21%hp 95%m 89%mv 3653tnl> eq
You are using:
<worn on finger> an amethyst ring
<worn on finger> a small coral ring
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a silver amulet
<worn around neck> a battle cloak
<worn on body> a midnight dragon hide
<worn on legs> some leggings from the snow worm
<worn on feet> midnight dragon boots
<worn on hands> some studded leather work gloves
<worn on arms> red-gold dragon armguards
<worn as shield> a studded buckler
<worn about body> a threadbare green cloak
<worn about waist> a girdle of many pouches
<worn around wrist> (Glowing) a sapphire bracelet
<worn around wrist> (Glowing) a sapphire bracelet
<wielded> (Glowing) a dragon dagger

<21%hp 95%m 89%mv 3653tnl> wo
You have 0 gold, 9 silver, and 4 copper, which is worth
184 copper.
You have 270267 experience and need 3653 more experience to gain a rank. (72.16%
progress)

<21%hp 95%m 89%mv 3653tnl> healPeople near you:

<21%hp 95%m 89%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robesPeople near you:

<21%hp 95%m 89%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robeThe Open Plains

<21%hp 95%m 89%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robeThe Open Plains

<21%hp 95%m 88%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robeThe Open Plains

<21%hp 95%m 87%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robePeople near you:

<21%hp 95%m 87%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robeThe North Road

<21%hp 95%m 87%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robePeople near you:
(PK) Gerhas The North Road

<21%hp 95%m 86%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robePeople near you:

<21%hp 95%m 86%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robeSumner's Crossroads

A sign points east towards Voralian City and west towards Dagdan.

<21%hp 95%m 86%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robePeople near you:
(PK) Gerhas Sumner's Crossroads

<21%hp 95%m 86%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robeEast Sumner's Road

<21%hp 95%m 86%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robeKarochthek added to tab completion list.
heal heal robe> > People near you:

Karochthek is here.

<21%hp 95%m 85%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robe

<24%hp 97%m 92%mv 3653tnl> heal heal robe
Karochthek leaves west.
#####################################################3

Karochthek is here.

100%hp 100%m 99%mv> You swing a jeweled dagger in a sweeping blow to
Karochthek's hamstring!
Your hamstring slice maims Karochthek!

100%hp 100%m 99%mv>
Karochthek parries your pierce.

94%hp 100%m 99%mv>
Karochthek's thrust *** DEMOLISHES *** you!

72%hp 100%m 99%mv>
Your slice MUTILATES Karochthek!
Your pierce EVISCERATES Karochthek!
Karochthek's stab nearly breaks through your blocking blow.

72%hp 100%m 99%mv> > > You hurl a throwing dagger at Karochthek striking him square
in the chest!
Your hurled dagger mauls Karochthek.

72%hp 100%m 99%mv> art

Karochthek dodges your slice.

72%hp 100%m 99%mv>
Karochthek dodges your pierce.
Karochthek parries your slice.
Your pierce decimates Karochthek!

52%hp 100%m 99%mv> You thrust your dagger towards Karochthek, attempting to
sever his artery!
Your deep gash MUTILATES Karochthek!

52%hp 100%m 99%mv> art
Karochthek tries to thrust both his swords at you, but they get crossed.
Karochthek's thrust misses you.
Karochthek's thrust misses you.

52%hp 100%m 99%mv> art

Your pierce devastates Karochthek!
Moving quickly, you avoid Karochthek's stab.
Your pierce MUTILATES Karochthek!

52%hp 100%m 99%mv> > You thrust your dagger towards Karochthek, attempting to
sever his artery!
Your deep gash devastates Karochthek!

52%hp 100%m 99%mv> s
Karochthek's stab maims you!

48%hp 100%m 99%mv> st
You lunge at Karochthek and stab him with your dagger!
Seizing a lucky opportunity, you take advantage of the situation.
Your stab DISMEMBERS Karochthek!
A spray of blood erupts from Karochthek's stab wound!

48%hp 100%m 99%mv> st
Your pierce MUTILATES Karochthek!

48%hp 100%m 99%mv> st

Karochthek gets a wild look in his eyes.

48%hp 100%m 99%mv>

48%hp 100%m 99%mv> You lunge at Karochthek and stab him with your dagger!
Your stab MASSACRES Karochthek!
A spray of blood erupts from Karochthek's stab wound!

48%hp 100%m 99%mv>

35%hp 100%m 99%mv>
Your pierce devastates Karochthek!

35%hp 100%m 99%mv> ber

You sure are BLEEDING!

21%hp 100%m 99%mv>
Karochthek's bleeding decimates him!
Karochthek's bleeding artery MUTILATES him!
Karochthek's leaking blood pools upon the ground.
Karochthek's bleeding hamstring injures him.

22%hp 100%m 100%mv> Your pulse races as you are consumed by rage!

33%hp 94%m 92%mv>
Your pierce EVISCERATES Karochthek!
Your pierce DISMEMBERS Karochthek!
Karochthek is DEAD!!
Karochthek's severed head plops on the ground.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> st
People near you:
Uthral The North Road

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> But you aren't fighting anyone!

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> l
Vaisahke steps out of the shadows.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> lic
The corpse of Karochthek contains:
an elaborate beaded onyx belt
( 2) an elegant silver rapier
a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt
( 2) a pale white skull ring
(Glowing) a shaman's robe
a deep-fried turkey
black iron leggings
a small blue flower
an iron two-handed sword
( 2) a spiked iron bracer
(Glowing) some leather gloves with black inscriptions
( 2) an iron-studded collar
a piece of drift wood
darkened platemail
( 2) a guardian sword
a pair of steel chain boots
a steel open-faced helm
a black and red striped armlet
22 silver coins
70 copper coins

26%hp 94%m 92%mv>
Uthral has arrived.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv>
Uthral leaves west.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> gac corpse
Catching Vaisahke's motion as he reaches for the corpse, you smack him upside
the head and send him stumbling forward.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> gac corpse
You get 22 silver coins from the corpse of Karochthek.
You get 70 copper coins from the corpse of Karochthek.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv>
Uthral has arrived.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> get gloves corpse
Uthral snorts.
Karochthek tells you 'Even as I regeared? You bastard.'

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> get gloves corpse
You get some leather gloves with black inscriptions from the
corpse of Karochthek.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> People near you:
Uthral The North Road

26%hp 94%m 92%mv>
You notice Uthral start to move towards the corpse and grab his wrist to stop
him.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv>
Catching Uthral's motion as he reaches for the corpse, you smack him upside the
head and send him stumbling forward.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> repl Hurr

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> repl Hurry up I
A moment too late, you notice Uthral reaching for something in the corpse and
are unable to stop him.
Uthral gets an elegant silver rapier from the corpse of Karochthek.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> repl Hurry up I can't

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> repl Hurry up I can't watch it fo
A moment too late, you notice Uthral reaching for something in the corpse and
are unable to stop him.
Uthral gets an elegant silver rapier from the corpse of Karochthek.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> repl Hurry up I can't watch it forever
You tell Karochthek 'Hurry up I can't watch it forever'

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> People near you:
Uthral The North Road
Karochthek The North Road

26%hp 94%m 92%mv>
Uthral puts an elegant silver rapier in a cowhide knapsack.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv>
Uthral puts an elegant silver rapier in a cowhide knapsack.

26%hp 94%m 92%mv> 'Wh
The pink aura around Uthral fades away.

28%hp 95%m 99%mv> 'Whor
Uthral leaves west.

28%hp 95%m 99%mv> 'Whores.
You say 'Whores.'

28%hp 95%m 99%mv> yell You're a whore
Karochthek has arrived.

28%hp 95%m 99%mv> yell You're a whore
Karochthek leaves east.

28%hp 95%m 99%mv> yell You're a whore Uthra
Karochthek has arrived.

28%hp 95%m 99%mv> yell You're a whore Uthral!
You yell 'You're a whore Uthral!'

28%hp 95%m 99%mv> People near you:
Meora The North Road

28%hp 95%m 99%mv> wear gloves
You stop using some studded leather work gloves.
You wear some leather gloves with black inscriptions on your hands.

28%hp 87%m 99%mv>
Karochthek gets an elaborate beaded onyx belt from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt from the corpse of
Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a pale white skull ring from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a pale white skull ring from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a shaman's robe from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a deep-fried turkey from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets black iron leggings from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a small blue flower from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets an iron two-handed sword from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a spiked iron bracer from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a spiked iron bracer from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets an iron-studded collar from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets an iron-studded collar from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a piece of drift wood from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets darkened platemail from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a guardian sword from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a guardian sword from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a pair of steel chain boots from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a steel open-faced helm from the corpse of Karochthek.
Karochthek gets a black and red striped armlet from the corpse of Karochthek.

28%hp 87%m 99%mv> sc
Gerhas the Commander of Warfare
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level : 42 Sex : male Race : half-elf
Ethos : Chaotic Align : Evil Class : warrior
Practices: 11 Trains : 0 Hometown : Udgaard
Exp : 325922 To Level : 18398 Sphere : Chaos
Hit Point: 216 /771 Mana : 490 /561 Move : 703 /707
Str : 19(19) Int : 19(19) Wis : 24(24)
Dex : 21(21) Con : 15(17) Chr : 16(16)
Carry # : 24/35 Weight : 281 lb 7 oz (Max 330 lbs)
Gold : 2 Silver : 22 Copper : 941
Wimpy : 0 hp Morale : Moderate Position : Standing
Hitroll : 27 Damroll : 33
AC pierce: -49 Very well armored AC bash : -41 Very well armored
AC slash : -67 Heavily armored AC magic : 10 Armored
vs Spell : Barely protected vs Paralysis: Barely protected
vs Breath: Somewhat protected vs Mental: Barely protected
You feel nearly full.
You have 0 weapon specializations.
You are specialized in dagger.
You are specialized in hand to hand.
You are affected by:
Spell: 'detect invis' for 17 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies armor class by 21 for 4 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies damage roll by 8 for 4 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies hit roll by 8 for 4 hours.

28%hp 87%m 99%mv> wear gloves
You stop using some leather gloves with black inscriptions.
You wear some studded leather work gloves on your hands.
Karochthek mutters something quietly to himself.

30%hp 97%m 100%mv> sc
Hit Point: 232 /771 Mana : 499 /511 Move : 707 /707
Hitroll : 26 Damroll : 33
AC pierce: -45 Very well armored AC bash : -39 Very well armored
AC slash : -63 Heavily armored AC magic : 17 Armored
You feel nearly full.
You are affected by:
Spell: 'detect invis' for 16 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies armor class by 21 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies damage roll by 8 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies hit roll by 8 for 3 hours.

30%hp 97%m 100%mv> i
You are carrying:
(Glowing) some leather gloves with black inscriptions
(Glowing) a floating chest
some seaweed
(Glowing) a shimmering blue potion
a threadbare green cloak
a wide-brimmed purple hat with a huge feather
a crude water skin made from the corpse of the Blood Tribunal executioner
a serpent-scale shield

30%hp 97%m 100%mv> wear
Karochthek says 'Three times this happened.'

30%hp 97%m 100%mv> wear gloves
You stop using some studded leather work gloves.
You wear some leather gloves with black inscriptions on your hands.

30%hp 88%m 100%mv> sc
Hit Point: 232 /771 Mana : 499 /561 Move : 707 /707
Hitroll : 27 Damroll : 33
AC pierce: -49 Very well armored AC bash : -41 Very well armored
AC slash : -67 Heavily armored AC magic : 10 Armored
You feel nearly full.
You are affected by:
Spell: 'detect invis' for 16 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies armor class by 21 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies damage roll by 8 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'berserk' modifies hit roll by 8 for 3 hours.

30%hp 88%m 100%mv> wear gloves
Trevant has arrived.

30%hp 88%m 100%mv> wear gloves
You stop using some leather gloves with black inscriptions.
You wear some studded leather work gloves on your hands.

30%hp 97%m 100%mv> #New word Trevant added to tab completion list.
> > People near you:
Uthral The North Road
(PK) Trevant The North Road
Trevant looks at you.

30%hp 97%m 100%mv> Vast Plains

30%hp 97%m 99%mv> Vast Plains

A lamb plays here in the sun.
A sheep stands here eating grass.
A lamb plays here in the sun.

30%hp 97%m 98%mv> Vast Plains

30%hp 97%m 97%mv> The Open Plains

30%hp 97%m 97%mv> The Open Plains

30%hp 97%m 96%mv> Beside a Dense Stand of Trees

A towering menhir looms here.
A pit for sacrifices is in front of the menhir.

30%hp 97%m 95%mv> When you look inside, you see it is empty.
The donation pit contains:
Nothing.

30%hp 97%m 95%mv> Alas, you cannot go that way.

30%hp 97%m 95%mv> Beside a Dense Stand of Trees

30%hp 97%m 94%mv> The Open Plains

30%hp 97%m 93%mv> The Open Plains

30%hp 97%m 92%mv> bThe Open Plains

30%hp 97%m 91%mv> ber
The Open Plains

30%hp 97%m 91%mv> The Open Plains

30%hp 97%m 90%mv> The Open Plains

30%hp 97%m 89%mv> The Open Plains

30%hp 97%m 88%mv> You get a little madder.
Trevant has arrived.

30%hp 97%m 88%mv> The Open Plains

30%hp 97%m 87%mv> The Open Plains

30%hp 97%m 86%mv>
Trevant steps out from his cover.
Trevant's surprise attack === OBLITERATES === you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You yell 'Help! I've been ambushed by Trevant!'
Trevant is in perfect health.

5%hp 97%m 86%mv> No way! You are still fighting!
Trevant dodges your pierce.
Trevant parries your slice.
Your pierce MASSACRES Trevant!
Trevant's thrust DISMEMBERS you!
You have been KILLED!!

52833, RE: Me and you + Trevant cameo.
Our first few fights were very fun though, I could never seem to keep you in place. The last few we had, was after I stopped caring about Karochthek entirely. Still liked Gerhas, or rather how you played him. Good job. Try to make your next one not so much of a class clown, okay? (it gets old quick)
52836, For your part.
Getting mad and Norepl/Notell get's old.

As far as the class clown goes...maybe but I enjoy it, and I enjoy being around them.

I haven't had an Entroyeque character since it disbanded, and I decided what the hell.
52821, I could have sworn I had logged us.
But I guess I didn't. Ah well.