Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kithos the Paragon of Fortitude
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=52791
52791, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kithos the Paragon of Fortitude
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 25 22:54:59 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kithos perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:89
52867, Bummer
Posted by Astinax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thought you were a quality character and totally understood where you were coming from on the Shaman thing. Wish I could have been around to bolster the your side of things with Zambirro and Itholin, unfortunately, I think that occurred right around when I got the boot.

Good luck with your next.
52805, Awww.
Posted by Daelen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved Kithos, and was expecting to see all kinds of all go, no quit
rp come out of him as time went on. From Daelen's end of things he
didn't exactly agree with your outlook, but understood it, and applauded
the way you put forth your opinions. (The 'If you don't like
it TOUGH' attitude) No backing down, no changing your views to fit
what you thought someone higher up wanted you to say, none of it.
Sad to see you go, but I wish you the best with whatever you do next.

52806, RE: Awww.
Posted by Kithos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Daelen, was fun raiding with you the few times we were able to. Solid roleplay, too.
52799, I'm sad to see this
Posted by Seonex on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another of the more militant forties gone. Thought the Fort could use more asskicking around, most of the guys are just blatant softies who need to slap around non-fortress more. I noticed you with the whole Lahgrendul thing, you forcing the point, and I liked your style and I thought the Fortress handled it wrongly. Meh, its not like the fort can declare war on a goodie shaman, though, so I suppose it wasn't going to get anywhere. Pity.

Good character, anyway. Keep up the style.
52800, RE: I'm sad to see this
Thanks for the compliments. The Lahgrendul thing was fun, I just wished someone other than you respected my point of view. I tried to be fairly militant and aggressive, and I wished, like you, that there were more than a handful who wanted the same. Liked Seonex, see ya in the fields.
52792, I'm sad to see this.
Posted by Itholin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your role must have been very interesting.
I wish I could have learned more of it.
You were quite confusing when Zambirro and I were having a little chat with you.
I absolutely loved the RP though.
Farewell Kithos.
52801, Thanks
I remember that chat pretty well. Unfortunately, you were both getting second hand information from sources who had sided against me, which I found upsetting, but, of course, I couldn't truly protest, because that would not have been overly paladinly. My role was fairly basic, I tried to stick to it as much as I could. I enjoyed some of being in the Fortress, most of it, actually. If I could have toggled off certain folks on the cabal channel, it would have been perfect. (Not you!) But there were too many fortress folks for who silly roleplay=goodie roleplay. The non-stop sexual innuendo and goofy jokes on the channel drove me utterly crazy. We're here trying to erradicate evil, and half the fortress folks think they're in a Three's Company episode when they're on the cabal channel.

Anyway, had some fun roleplay with you, thanks.
52839, hm
Posted by Itholin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As a Marshall my view point on the situation was kindof skewed against you to begin with. The others information just backed it up. Though, I did like how you approched that situation. I would not view the situation in a similar fashion considering Itholin's past. If I were not Itholin, I wouldn't have view it the same way. (The again if I were not itholin I wouldnt have been talking with you about it) It sucked having to have that chat with you and not knowing all the details from being there first hand.

I find it kindof funny when people are being very strange... Oh well.
It does get anoying after a little while if I am in the wrong mood.
Otherwise, it brings the 'strangeness' out of Itholin.

Do you have someting against Three's Company? :P
52854, RE: hm
- Do you have someting against Three's Company? :P

Hell no. I love Three's Company. But if Mr. Roper was a Holy Paladin crusading against evil, he'd probably feel out of place in Jack's apartment. That's what I felt like, half the time!