Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mitiszuh Harkeniak the Holy Warlord, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=52679
52679, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mitiszuh Harkeniak the Holy Warlord, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 22 09:16:33 2006

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Mitiszuh perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:shaman
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:147
52697, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mitiszuh Harkeniak the Holy Warlord, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Posted by Gabe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a good time.

This was my attempt to come back and play CF after an extended timeout.
I was not very good, granted it has been 3 years since my last character.

I don't want to continue playing, numerous reasons come to mind, but mostly my new life doesn't play well with CF. I have a family now, and CF isn't really a game you can play and deal with children. I am just lucky I had cham or I would have deleted awhile ago. The playerbase is really an issue for CF with its size and mechanics. When you play you can definitely feel the effects of it.

I don't see myself starting another character, so I hope everyone has fun and the playerbase returns to a good size.

Thanks to Corrlaan for empowering me, and I "think" Innis for inducting me? I have never had a Sylvan / Outlander before, nor a goodie of any repute.

I'll be playing WoW, if anyone plays, UD Rogue Gabe on Shattered Hand.

Later guys,
Gabe
52698, Ack!
Posted by Chaisse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ack! Ack! Aww...

I really enjoyed our time together and the learning that we did. I have to say, that one Outlander/Trib in Galadon fight was epic. It was probably the most fun I've had in a long time. I thought you made a good Sunwarden and was hoping for a long reign. ::sigh:: Oh well.

Hope you have a good time with Warcraft, but I expect to see you back here one day.
52699, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mitiszuh Harkeniak the Holy Warlord, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Posted by Innis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For not playing for that many years, you did well with your time in Outlander. It was obvious you were new or out of shape, but I could see you climbing out of that category into competence. You were only getting better with time.

Yes, I was guilty of inducting you. :P

Thanks for your time and effort while you were in Outlander, and for letting me know of your changing situation. Good luck in all things.

52682, What happened?
Posted by Tiatan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You seemed to be doing so well. Well, don't know what else to say. You will be missed, and I enjoyed our interactions.