Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Rozleph the Shapeshifter Adept, Magistrate of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=52640
52640, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Rozleph the Shapeshifter Adept, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 20 01:25:22 2006

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Rozleph perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:shapeshifter
Level:35
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:52
52648, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Rozleph the Shapeshifter Adept, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Lucury on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see you go, but I guess there's no reason for you to be forced to log on if you hate the character.
52641, What happened?
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We needed you.
52642, Had more to say.
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll tell you later.
52643, RE: Had more to say.
Posted by Rozleph on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hated this character from the time I rolled it. I came up with a stellar role that wouldn't pan out until he hero'd to give me more incentive to actually play it out...... it failed.

I wanted to see how powerful def/def would be and frankly it sucked. I expected to be able to take a blow or two and the turtle was the only decent for I got.

The chances of me getting the gator were next to none and I didn't have the time or patients to play it out. I hated logging on but did because of the Tribunal. It was the only remote enjoyment I got out of the char but to see myself getting raped when I got close to hero because I couldn't defend.................. as a def/def... it left an even worse taste in my mouth.

Been thinking about deleting for, well, since day two... and finally gave in tonight.

I don't know how you didn't smack me and leave in the interview man. I truly don't.
52646, Just a sidenote: Gator is Offense, Croc is Defense. txt
Posted by dalneko on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Although I suspect their stats are pretty much the same except maybe the croc has a weaker bite but stronger regeneration.
52659, RE: Had more to say.
Posted by Data on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I got to say, your feeling about def/def well, as far as I can say us way off. I've done numerous def/def. my favourite combo. Great combo, the forms I've had, made me basically unkillable by one person. I will say this it is hard to be def/def until you get a final form. Hard to the point to make deleting look like a great choice.

I hope you give def/def another try