Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ruseig Bloodvein the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=52580
52580, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ruseig Bloodvein the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Nov 16 15:41:15 2006

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Ruseig perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:292
52587, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ruseig Bloodvein the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Yuvralin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you a lot, I enjoyed how you handled yourself and were always down to mix things up. Sad to see you go, but it's refreshing to finally see a rager con-die instead of deleting due to the nexus war flaring up on us. Well played, I hope you got my note.. When you announced that you were about to die your last death I was off trying to grab a bite to eat. Hope you're rolling another rager soon-like.
52611, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ruseig Bloodvein the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Gery on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Like I said before, good commander, and pretty decent rager all around, I think I was the last of lerimos so you didn't induct me, but I'm sure you would have came around sooner or later, see you soon *wink*
52582, Fun and Cool, thanks all
Posted by Ruseig on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, first rager after a little absense, liked it, was pretty fun, just a little more frail then I was used to. If you wooped me, good jobs, if I wooped you, I am pretty sure I was lucky. This combo didn't work out well for me, next time it'll be an easy fix though. Balance is cool, Space is better, definitly needed a different legacy in there. Greeting the avalanche sucks, but I've been on both sides so I can dig it. Imms, was sweet, Iunna thanks for the tatt and the interaction, You brought me back from the brink of autodelete, and Ysa, your pimp, plain and simple. Esh, no hard feelings. Thanks for helping make this char a fairly enjoyable one, sucks I had to miss out on the fourth age stuff, but, hours man, hours. Thanks again, post and I'll try to reply

Ruseig, aka Gerylanst, Acaga, Alriac, Ranak, and a #### ton of others.
52585, Always up for a fight.
Posted by Malic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our interactions.

And no I never touched your damn belt. I actually went out of my way to return it to you when you died.

You did good.
52596, I checked my log...
Posted by Felar guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The belt wasn't on your corpse when you died in Hamsah - I got two seconds to 'look in corpse' then 'get sword corpse' before I had to run.
52603, If you are talking about the trophy belt I had made
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
it was Rot_death AFIK.
52604, No way...
Posted by Mage on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That belt was some kind of Ruseig life quest. Ive been returning that thing to him for a few chars in a row each time he dies. Its not rot-death.
52613, RE: I checked my log...
Man, you left soon after that fight, and I raided and regained my belt from the nexus pit, so either you didn't see it or something mysterious happened, either way, good fighting.
52612, RE: Always up for a fight.
You were a stand up enemy, and as Ruseig I always tried to respect others in and out of the bloody war. Good job on chancellor and hope you are around long enough to die to my next *wry*
52594, Was fun
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another enjoyable char from you. I truly enjoyed running about with you for just about anything..too bad I didn't get to do so more often..you seemed to have as bad a connection as mine and abrupt cutoffs. Thanks much for the rec and stuff..time to roll another Villager, we need ya!
52614, RE: Was fun
Heh, you bards need to find your niche, it's a tricky thing to play...a villager bard, but ultimatly one of the single toughest things to kill. I hope you find that niche, and help get the village back on top where it should be. Rest;sing lull/symphonic echos works wonders....Later
52595, RE: Fun and Cool, thanks all
Posted by Gotakanal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As with all your characters we end up fighting a bit and I allways like what I see from you.
52615, RE: Fun and Cool, thanks all
You just watch out man, I'm coming for you. Don't think I don't know who you are either, same style, same balls, classy, like all the freeking others. Keep it up man
52597, You beat me up well.
Posted by Draktel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Some warriors I can handle, some I can't do much about. You geared for strength really well and I had a hard time making you drop your weapons. This typically is the bread and butter for a Shaman. Anyway, you never really shied away from fighting until your con was low. I figured it was low because a good rot would probably end your life. Anyway, great job, and make an Imperial!
52616, RE: You beat me up well.
Man, nothing I hated more then taking five villagers into the palace and seeing you there. I was hopeing you'd get smart and just get the hell out of dodge for a while when we took the codex, but you didn't, you hung in there and now your emperor and on top. Good job, and we'll see you in the next. PS I want to make an imperial, really, but come on......battle is just soooo much more fun.
52605, Damn yer feathered arse!
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well glad you stuck it out to the end, and glad you enjoyed the run despite the hard times towards the end. Seeing the list of previous chars its no suprise, I've either fought along side or died at the hands of a few of those =0p
Village is going to feel the loss - at least until you roll something new ;-) I actually had machinations afoot to grab you some more con if plans came to fruition, but alas not to be.
Sorry it took so long to get your wing fixed, it just needed some behind the scenes things to be in place for me to get 'er done. You were a good sport about it and hopefully enjoyed the mini quest.

See you in the fields!
52617, RE: Damn yer feathered arse!
Sweet quest, just plain sweet. I was thinking to myself about all the stuff I gathered, it's like you pass them a thousand times but never can remember where. HAHA, I hope I didn't piss Esh off, but the outcome was awesome. Your becoming what the village needs and Congratz on the advancement. The village will be in good hands with you at the helm. Gotta love the immteraction, thank you
52620, RE: Damn yer feathered arse!
Oh yea, and the belt was not rot death, I thought it was some cool little gift that was ment for me forever! muhhahahhahahah Thanks again though
52609, Alas.
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had fun with our discussions regarding war and other things. I wish we had been able to get a few more of those in, but time wasn't on our side. Good luck with your next!
52618, RE: Alas.
As I said, you brought me up from the brink of auto deletion. I rolled Ruseig as a hardcore ordasen follower, but #### hit the fan on that one, sooo I was left wandering aimlessly throughout thera with no patron, no god, until WHAM, HERE'S IUNNA!!!! You made it fun and thank you again for the tatt. I hope we can hook up again in the future, because it was all to awesome. Thanks
52610, Glad You Enjoyed Him!
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Solid Villager all around, you were fun to watch. I was pretty amazed you managed to finish off Narguth, as he was one tough AP. Ysal suggested the trophy belt and I strung it up. I was then amazed at how long you managed to keep the thing, which says something about the classiness of the enemies that did manage to knock you off. You were also somewhat active in the Fourth Age quest, which was cool to see as well. Glad you had fun, and hope you enjoy the next.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends
52619, RE: Glad You Enjoyed Him!
KASTY!!!!! I missed you! Again, I am certain that alot of the work you do in the village goes unnoticed, but as Rus I got to finally see all the cool bard works in the new hut, man, that's awesome. Kinda hard to think back to Gery days and all the stuff I wrote...I am not a very poetic person. Thanks again *tip*