Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Fualuch the Confused Barbarian
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=52556
52556, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Fualuch the Confused Barbarian
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Nov 14 23:39:56 2006

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Fualuch perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:184
52588, RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Fualuch the Confused Barbarian
Posted by Yuvralin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I was interviewing you I honestly wanted to gouge my own eyes out. At the same time though, I thought I'd give you a chance. Too bad you didnt stick it out, I think you could have been having a lot of fun with the nexan war. I can definitely see how that role could wind down to not being fun anymore though.. Good luck on your next.
52577, RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Fualuch the Confused Barbarian
Posted by fualuch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
rp killed even me sometimes, was also very hard to stay in char trying to communicate, my char was a raging retard, point blank.
I dont know why I was inducted, I saw that char as one that would have to be a hero before induction just because of his rp, and I got in at level 29? eh
anyway, no farewells on this post, just wanted to say village and maran in power = few enemies.
after went ooc and talked with an imm for a while about it and about deleting cause of it, didnt have the heart to all of a sudden come back when nexus starting raping people, didnt seem right after saying I would delete adn stuff. anyway out here
52590, Shift key? n/t
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
52598, Few good ones
Posted by Draktel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had a few good fights, but I will say that I'm always disappointed in recall sitting ragers. That time you got me I worded in from being about 3/4 dead and you took advantage of it. Other than that one time, you were always willing to fight. The village is definately losing its strength again, and that is too bad. Draktel has never had a major problem with ragers, but they all seem to go for him even if mages are logged in. Anyway, good luck with whatever is next.
52601, RE: Few good ones
Posted by Graatchman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You know, you keep saying that, over and over, and over and over you are told that empire is just as much an enemy as any mage. Is there some other way I can express that to you so you understand and stop making that same mistaken complaint?
52606, Because other Battle leaders have had the balls to call a cease to the war.
Posted by Dhaezym on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know you remember the Battle - Sylvan war. Why didn't that last?
52608, this isn't really the place for discusion on this topic
Posted by laxerific on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First I wanna say I interacted with Fualach as an enemy. Though it was as a result of mistaken identity. You fought fine, your combo was an interesting one and due to your unwillingness to fight in wilderness it tended to be one sided in your favor even when popping haste, shield, stone skin, and some other nifty little preps.

As to the empire/battle war there are a number of reasons for it. The one most prevelant in this era is the fact that the empire houses a faction of mages, not just accepting them but having their own special place within the empire.

The war is also a result of the original battle/empire war from before the empire was disbanded. Personally I think its a good war, it gives the village a few more people they can fight with and the empire is going to be coming after them more likely then not anyways. With the introduction of nexus though I could see that changing as we see more how the nexus/battle war pans out.

No imperial should really fear villagers because you all have the option of carrying a teleport potion, if you don't feel up to it then simply quaf teleport. When it comes to raid/defense the empire cabal is the closest thing to a deathtrap for any villager due to centurions and the number of inners. sure retrieving from the village can be a pain at times but then again its not like the village can haste/sanc/effectively heal their outer so you can always rely on hit and run tactics if you need to.

Besides whats wrong with more conflict and more chances to get your bash on, especially with the fewer options of enemies compared to a few years ago.