Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Anhedan the Initiate of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=52547
52547, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Anhedan the Initiate of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Nov 14 18:52:16 2006

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Anhedan perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:96
52578, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Anhedan the Initiate of the Macalla
Posted by seffar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didnt feel as bad for you as I should likely, considering that your playing times really put you against very rough enemies. I didnt feel to bad because often I saw you with an outlander shaman hunting together as a villager that put a bad taste in my mouth. It is not something that is deemed wrong completely by the village but is a personal thing with me.
I never prepped against you so usually just attempted blackjack, if failed then flee, I think only failed once. I will only stand toe to toe with a warrior if I am prepped, so eh, the fights between us cause of that was lopsided, especially if I got the bindings.
hope you do better next time man
52550, Goodbyes
Posted by Anhedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fun ride! This was my first warrior to get a second spec and also my first rager. I can say that I enjoyed both very much. Made some mistakes in the design of the character. I wasn't happy with sword spec or my choice of dex prime stat. Hand to hand was money. Took whispers for a first legacy, and wow, loved it. Once I got into the 40s I got beat on by a lot of hero scions and nexans...it was fun for awhile but it got old. Lots more things I want to try with warriors now. And I'll certainly be back to the battle cabal :) Anhedan had a quirky role that was tough to pull off...don't think I really did the idea justice.

A few goodbyes:
Grim- Loved the interview. Tough but fun!
Kahrnh- The only rager around my level after hurnisson deleted on me. then you deleted too.
Dravon- god, you were so annoying. That's probably a compliment.

Other ragers: Sorry for deleting, hang in there guys
52553, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Malic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think you had it tough. You entered hero range and played during some hardcore hours. I saw that you were usually one of a few villagers and had Nexuns and Scions to contend with. The fact that you were pre-legacy and also didnt have your enhanced reactions probably made things even harder for you.

That being said. We had some good fights.

Take er easy.
52554, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Dravon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dravon- god, you were so annoying. That's probably a compliment.

Thanks, I think! Sorry man, but I have to work with what I have. I not much of a fighter, but you forced me into that situation more than anyone else. Hope you enjoy the next characer.
52558, RE: Goodbyes
Nah, no hard feelings, you were just one of my toughest opponents because it was so hard to nail you down. I don't know how many times I cursed acrobatics aloud while fighting you. Good work stealing my boat. After that first time I started putting it in my container and wearing it, and/or carrying seaweed, and finally wearing the captain's hat just to make sure you couldn't strand me on the damn nexus island :P We had a lot of scuffles, and they were all fun. Also, thanks for being reasonable in gear returning.
52555, Aww..
Posted by Chaisse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh goodness! We had a lot of fun ranking together. I thought you were a competent warrior and always looked to you first for learning. I think we only had one or two times where we actually went and did stuff besides ranking. Hope you enjoyed my company as well. Good luck with your next! :)
52557, Can't believe I forgot my outlander buddies
The only people I could ever group with! But that didn't make you any less good. Chaisse, you play a good bard and I enjoyed our travels a lot. Mitiszuh, give those scions hell for me. Dizrug, you seem like a real loner but the couple times we worked together you were a big help. Evil outlander's even tougher to rank than rager (at least neutral) right now. I feel your pain.
52583, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Rico on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some decent fights. Deathblow is nasty yo. It changes the entire momentum of the battle. Anyway, decent character.

Remember Calandryl?

Sizing up Anhedan, you pretend to stumble and sprawl into him.
Before he realizes what you have done, you slip your dagger under his ribcage.
Stepping back, you watch as Anhedan vainly tries to prevent his life blood from
running out of his chest.
Anhedan slips to the ground as blood gurgles out from his mouth.
Anhedan is DEAD!!
Anhedan's fingers are sliced from his dead body.

Good ####. Luck with the next
52548, Why? NT
Posted by Uthral on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT