Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Raelath the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=5213
5213, (DEL) Raelath the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Mar 13 14:15:51 2002

11 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Battle on the Theran calendar Raelath perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:DAWN, the Servants of the Dawn
Hours:237
PK Ratio:45% (closer to 100% is better)

5214, Ok..
Posted by Raelath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I rolled up this character along time ago, with one goal in mind. To explore. First I had big time plans with him roleplay wise but nothing ever happened, had a extremely short role that I added at rank 1 and never anything more. My plans was also to join warlocks but the leaders never showed up so I joined dawn instead(at hero).

I never had any real close friends as I almost only walked around and explored alone. And with my huge gaps of active playingtime so..

Learned to know a few dawns though and had some occasional talks with some warlocks(daurwyn mostly). But this char was never any social character, and I know for sure I sucked as a dawn. I got so annoyed at rank 1 characters beggings for dragon eq...but on the other hand I did send many many potions, and very good gear to the ocasional storm and elf.

Ok, I actually liked playing conjurers. When I was conjuring I usually read the forum and when I had my servitors I was pretty much unkillable if I wanted. And conjurers have some damn nice untility spells that are just made for exploring, familiar, projection, phase door, send...all are extremely good.

And I reached my goal with this char, connecting..conjuring and being in the fifth circle of hell before I had to conjure again. *snickers*

5215, Darn it all
Posted by Tylinn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were supposed to take me down into the inferno with you *smile*. Oh well I'll have to explore it with another. You were one I was actually looking forward to befriending. You seemed quiet and wise, and I thought you seemed like a great mentor for Tylinn. Oh well, cya in the fields.