Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azilaph the Free, Veteran of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51935&mesg_id=52033
52033, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azilaph the Free, Veteran of Battle
Posted by Azilaph on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved when you were around. You were just a great drow, in my opinion. Aloof, arrogant, holier-than-thou, all of it. Like I said to Rektath, my only problem with you was your amazing stinginess with bandages. I'd be 4 hp from death and you wouldn't bandage unless I asked for it. I never liked that in a defender.

Otherwise though you seemed to have a good grasp on fighting tactics, and you were always ready to stir the pot and make trouble, which makes battle fun. At first as a dwarf I didn't want a war with the fortress, but during and after the quest, I was totally on your side there, and would have been happy to smack them around if Yuv hadn't ordered us not to.

If I were to offer you any advice at all, I'd say you might consider the benefits of picking your battles and your retreats a bit better. I think there were a few times when I saw you die when you really didn't need to, even with role considerations factored in. Just my humble opinion!