Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: I really enjoyed Azilaph
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51935&mesg_id=52032
52032, RE: I really enjoyed Azilaph
Posted by Azilaph on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Droba a lot, though I mistakenly got the impression that you were newbie-ish. Perhaps it was that you hadn't been playing for a while, or at least not a rager in a while. Either way though, it wasn't a big deal and I thought you were an excellent defender and rager. I think I even said so to a few others, ic.

And your comment begs the question: when/how did you learn I was playing Azilaph?

Either way of course, thanks for all three things, the good times with Droba, the title in game, and the nice comments here. I appreciate them all.

Oh, one thing: I know I, like most ragers, sometimes take advantage of defenders and want to drag them around to get equ we couldn't get without them, or which would be much more difficult without one. Being aware of that, I always try to make sure we equally go places the defender wants, for things for the defender. But I'm not sure I'm always successful in that. Did you feel like you were being used more than appropriately?