Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azilaph the Free, Veteran of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51935&mesg_id=52027
52027, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azilaph the Free, Veteran of Battle
Posted by Azilaph on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think you are mistaken on something. You (as Fenan) told us you thought it was with a dragon. We went out dragon killing. Then, another rager tells us that you told him that "Your memory isn't so good, having been a ghost all this time, and it may be with something other than a dragon." That's why we went to other big powerful mobs. I will dig up the log for you when I get home. We got the dragon hint, then you (or another imm, or I suppose a player just lying) told us that it in fact might not be a dragon. That's the only reason we moved to other big rich mobs that might have bought it.

I was ecstatic about the legacy, like I said, and grateful for anything. And I tried hard not to mess up too much on things, so I'm glad it showed. And I kept the book of circles until my final death. Every now and then I took it out of the bag and chuckled. I never have taken the time to learn the route through ante-hell, always had others who did it faster than me. :P

Thanks again for all the immteractions, very much appreciated.