Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azilaph the Free, Veteran of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51935&mesg_id=52025
52025, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azilaph the Free, Veteran of Battle
Posted by Azilaph on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, you were one of my early-years major opponents. I carried those twined flails specifically so I could fight you with non-metal weapons, even when my dex was low enough that they were really a problem. And I started calling you lass because I thought your name was female. When you corrected me, I heard in your "voice" that you were really annoyed by it, so, of course, Azilaph continued using it. He saw you (and all the other outlanders) as real nuisances, pests, and nothing more, and wished they'd all just leave him alone so he could go back to fighting his war. If anything he liked the outlander philosophy of chaos and freedom, fighting slavery and all that. But you of course add in the anti-dwarf thing and so he could never be your friend. Once you (and the other outlanders) began making nuisances of yourselves, he fought back any way he could to try and convince you to stop and leave him alone. Sometimes that meant killing you, other times it meant annoying you by calling you lass.

I hope you didn't think I thought you were gay or something. ;P

As I said in my goodbye to you, well done, and thanks for giving me some good challenges. Fighting you was good training for later fights.