Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Something I forgot
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51935&mesg_id=52021
52021, RE: Something I forgot
Posted by Azilaph on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well sure, but I never said a rager should forgo killing a mage/enemy in order to loot and destroy the magical items of his last kill. I think you're being disingenuous when you suggest that I or anyone else actually stands there fighting two or three enemies, kills one, then instead of moving on to the other starts looting/sac'ing. The real situation is that you fight someone, they die. You have some period of time before they can get back to their corpse. Sometimes that time is shortened because other looters are around. So the question is what do you do in those few seconds/minutes? I think undeniably a rager should destroy the magical things. If you also want to take items to use, fine. If you want to deprive the enemy things, fine. If you don't want anything else, fine. But at the minimum, assuming (as is usually true) that you aren't standing right next to someone else you should be killing, then I don't understand your point. A rager should sac all the magic he can.

As an aside, you had no comments on the character at all here, other than on this? Nothing a bit more personal? I also notice you didn't respond to my comments regarding the new changes. I get the feeling you just don't want to respond to me anymore. :(