Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHats off to ya man
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51935&mesg_id=51998
51998, Hats off to ya man
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I've said it plenty before, I'll say it again. You constantly play characters I generally have a lot of interaction with. From tribunal leaders inducting me, rager leaders inducting me, or cabal co-membership, and several times as enemies... You are always my better, and everytime we meet I can say to myself, man, that was really awesome how he played that out, or damn, i just got my ass kicked. You constantly come off to me as the player to beat, and the player to learn from.

With saying that, as Barelon... damn dude... Every time I turned my freakin head, you were right there trying to lash it off. You re-intilled the fear of battleragers to my mage characters, and fwiw, I had thought you were a berserker the whole time.

With saying that, when we did catch up, it was quick, with very little time to realize you're going to do what you do, but in retropspect the sheer speed that you would get a jump on me, and all the more quickly seal it, was unbelievably frustrating, yet amazing.

Thanks Graatch, you bring a long fan some quality competetion, and well earned ass-beatings. See you in the fields.

~ Rogue ~

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams